SOLD!! Male 3 yr old Caiman Lizard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-15-2015, 10:48 AM   #1
WolfPaw
Male 3 yr old Caiman Lizard

Well I hate to do this but think it is time. Selling my Caiman Lizard and his full set-up.

I have a three year old caiman lizard that I need to re-home. I use to breed reptiles and got into Caiman lizards four years back and literally wrote the care sheet on these guys (http://www.tegutalk.com/threads/upda...resheet.12687/)

I just had my old dog pass away and he left some vet bills. On top of that there will be a new pup coming to our house and time will be focused on the new pup and away from the reptiles for awhile. I figure it would be better to find Darwin a better home rather then stress myself out.

A bit about Darwin. He is three years old about 3 and a half feet long. He is very food motivated, but when he is full he is very easy to work with. Feeding wise he is eating snails, shrimp, salmon and clams. I have about a pound of snails left that you can have and I will tell you where you can buy them here in San Diego.

His cage and supplies are included:
a 4x2x2 Vision cage - has a built in hammock and heated shelf
Exo-terra UVB lighting
A custom humidifier
Some grape vine
his pool and hide box

Right now he is on a rolling cart and that can go with you as well.

Please do research on these guys, they are a lot of work. I will be more then happy to answer any questions you have. These guys at this size, age and health go for $600 for the lizard alone. Looking to get $750 for lizard and full set-up and food. NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

I will be out of town for about a week, just moved back into San Diego, I am using that time for people to seriously think about adding a camain lizard to the home.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
Donald daughenbaugh
caiman

Very interested in the caiman I'm located in Riverside California would love to check him out can you give me your email or phone number? Thanks have a great day

Old 09-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #3
WolfPaw
PM Sent
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2015, 02:13 AM   #4
JosePbreeders
Hi been trying to reach you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
caiman lizard