For Sale Adult Female Tiger het Albino Retic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-14-2023, 06:26 PM   #1
rhguen
Adult Female Tiger het Albino Retic

Hi, I'm looking to rehome my big beautiful girl. She's a 2012 baby, currently around 14-15' and 55-60lbs. She's a puppy dog when out of her cage at the park, but can be cage-aggressive AKA retic feeding response. Never been bred, only a pet/education animal.

Would prefer local pickup in Tucson, AZ and can include a few rabbits and possibly a 6x3 vision cage to go with her. I can use shipyourreptile, reptilesexpress, or redline to ship but it's going to be without the extras, and shipping could get costly due to her size.

Asking $500 OBO

Ross
480-399-3036
rhguen@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: mp4 VID_20230422_112442066.mp4 (6.85 MB, 70 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino, het, python, reticulated, tiger