Allen Williamson, AllenExotics - You Decide - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #31
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by huff747
You'll have to shoot me pics of the fires when you get them in (if you get them in) because he specifically asked me to provide paperwork on the fires I sent. I found it odd he didn't ask for paperwork on the Spider Het Albino. If he happens to ship my fires to you the pictures should be the exact pictures you see on my original post. I printed them on Kodak Inkjet Paper. I hope you get my fires so at least I'll know they didn't die in transit, plus I think you'll like them ;-)

Chris

Hey Chris,

If he does send me a pair of fires and if they do turn out to be yours and if he doesn't come through for you I will send them your way. I wouldn't feel right about keeping them knowing someone else got scammed for me to get them. Lots of IF's and plenty of doubts at this point.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:24 AM   #32
Shadera
Wow, this is confusing.

Supposedly Matt was scammed out of $1300 very recently on a proven fire female that turned out to not be a fire but a normal.

Then he posts on another forum that he's looking to trade morphs for a digital camera since his died. (Didn't Allen say his died?) Anyways, I'm low on cash right now due to some nice layaways, but I do have a circuit city card so I figure heck why not. For over 8 hours we PMed back and forth trying to work something out. I wanted to call and talk on the phone, but his phone was messed up he said. (Another thing wasn't it that Allen said?)

We work out a deal, He's supposed to send me a het pied female and a ghost female on Monday if I ship first on the camera. Pics were from this photobucket site:
http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo64/wegotherps/

He asked for my shipping info, and I sent it and never got his in return. We'd finally settled on me sending him an e-certificate so he could pick the camera up at his local store since the delivery drivers in his area treat packages like crap. Another thing I just remembered, he's supposed to be in Ohio and I'm in WV. Something I suggested in the beginning that was never even acknowledged was that we could meet up and make the trade.

Finally we end up on an instant messenger where he talks about being drunk and asks me what morphs I have. The whole time I have the circuit city order page open thinking "WTF?? Give me a final price on the snakes so I can order this and I need that shipping info as well!" I finally had to log off the chat program and sent a PM that I was no longer comfortable with the deal. He PMs me back talking about how he could ship first, after he'd already told me he wanted me to ship first. Then says I can call on his wife's phone (she was a girlfriend in another forum post) since his is messed up and that'd make him feel better about the whole thing.

At this point, and seeing this here.. Even if someone has stolen his images without him knowing it, this deal between he and I is way off.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #33
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs
Wow, this is confusing.

Supposedly Matt was scammed out of $1300 very recently on a proven fire female that turned out to not be a fire but a normal.

Then he posts on another forum that he's looking to trade morphs for a digital camera since his died. (Didn't Allen say his died?) Anyways, I'm low on cash right now due to some nice layaways, but I do have a circuit city card so I figure heck why not. For over 8 hours we PMed back and forth trying to work something out. I wanted to call and talk on the phone, but his phone was messed up he said. (Another thing wasn't it that Allen said?)

We work out a deal, He's supposed to send me a het pied female and a ghost female on Monday if I ship first on the camera. Pics were from this photobucket site:
http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo64/wegotherps/

He asked for my shipping info, and I sent it and never got his in return. We'd finally settled on me sending him an e-certificate so he could pick the camera up at his local store since the delivery drivers in his area treat packages like crap. Another thing I just remembered, he's supposed to be in Ohio and I'm in WV. Something I suggested in the beginning that was never even acknowledged was that we could meet up and make the trade.

Finally we end up on an instant messenger where he talks about being drunk and asks me what morphs I have. The whole time I have the circuit city order page open thinking "WTF?? Give me a final price on the snakes so I can order this and I need that shipping info as well!" I finally had to log off the chat program and sent a PM that I was no longer comfortable with the deal. He PMs me back talking about how he could ship first, after he'd already told me he wanted me to ship first. Then says I can call on his wife's phone (she was a girlfriend in another forum post) since his is messed up and that'd make him feel better about the whole thing.

At this point, and seeing this here.. Even if someone has stolen his images without him knowing it, this deal between he and I is way off.

OMG!!! Thats my mojave and my ghost that he was suppose to send back to me!!! Here is the pic of the ghost that I took.

Here is the pic of the ghost from his photo bucket

Heres my mojave.

Here is his. Sorry I don't have a better pic of him extended.

What a creep!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 02:53 AM   #34
Shadera
Wow. Just...wow. What a loser. Especially with him whining the other day about HIM supposedly getting scammed.

One of the PMs to me from Ball-Pythons.net

Quote:
Yesterday, 07:02 PM
LAWReptiles

Infractions: 1 (2)
Re: camera deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a couple pictures of the Ghost Female... I do not have pictures of the Het Pied at the moment. I could possibly get some with my cell phone. The ear peice is broken, but I could still take a pic and upload it on the PC. ( Getting a new cell phone tomorrow ).

These pictures are terrible and do her no justice. She is the most beautiful ghost I've hatched out. She is such a light purple/lavender color. Anways, here you go

Her and one of her " normal " het ghost siblings.

This girl just had her 5th meal, and is currently on her 2nd or 3rd shed.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:56 AM   #35
jayefbe
Those are definitely your snakes. I'm sure all the other "dead" snakes are with him too. One of you needs to drive over to his house, bring pictures and e-mails concerning the deal, and get your snakes back!

Old 09-13-2008, 02:57 AM   #36
jayefbe
If it were me, I'd be in the car on my ways RIGHT NOW!

Old 09-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #37
StickyTongues
Yes Allen did tell me that his phone was messed up and that he couldn't call me. I guess there is no public phone anywhere near by. When I asked him why he wanted another mojave male because he already had 1.2 here's his reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenExotics
Hello,
I got the mojaves because of my wife. When we're at a show, or if someone stops by with one. She wants them. She thinks they're so amazing lol. Yes, the fires are definitely fires. They have all paperwork, and they carry my word. Once you get them you can take them to any breeder, and they will verify that for you.
From me.

Wow congrats on the suit and what a great collection you have there. I see you already have 1.2 mojos why did you want another one? Not that I'm complaining. I also have one pastel female 50% het ghost from an unrelated clutch if you wanted her instead of the mojo.

So about these fires. Again from the pic its hard to tell what they are. Theres a lot of breeders here who have fires that I can take them to. Will you guarantee they are fires?

I was just reading a post about a guy that got screwed over from a guy that claimed theres was a fire and then just told the buyer that he was told it was a fire and refused to give him his money back. I was checking out pics of fires last night and judging from the pic the female is a definite fire. The male I'm not so sure about.

If you will guarantee them then thats good enough for me and I can ship them out on Monday. Thanks!

Quote:
My available list is downsizing almost daily. I haven't done much selling this year, just lots of trading. I got lucky, and won a 350,000$ Lawsuit against the county police department. So, I've been able to not worry about money this year lol.

Heres a list of some things I've still got available.

5.3 Spiders
4.6 Pastels
1.1 BumbleBee
0.1 Piebald
25.11 Normals / Reduced Patterns
1.2 Fires with Paperwork
1.0 Yellow Belly
1.0 Albino
2.0 Lesser
1.2 Mojave
0.1 Pinstripe
0.0.3 100% Het Pied
0.0.1 100$ Het Albino
1.0 66% Het ghost

( Those are are 2008's )

Adult Normal Females: 1800-2300gr
Adult Normal Males: 800-1500gr
Adult Pastel Females ( 1 ) 2200gr
Adult Pastel Male (2): 1100gr
Adult Spider Male (1): 920gr

Nicuagran Boas
Pastel Boas
Normal Boas
Veiled and Fischers Chameleons
Nile Monitors
Leopard Geckos ( Carrot tails, Super Hypos, Blizzard, Leucistic, and 1 Albino )

That's about all I've got available right now.

I've also got

Western Diamond Back Rattlers
1 Copperhead
and 1 Gaboon Viper

It changes all the time.

Re: offer..
Quote:
Sure, I won't be able to call untill Friday as I am waiting on my new phone from Sprint. My phone is totally messed up ( and all I use is a cell ). And, they are overnighting it Thursday. I will call you first thing.

Allen,

I spoke with Tim today and since does the shows here he said he was open to getting them from you and will deliver them to me to save on shipping. I don't know if you want to do that our not.

Also I wanted to see what else you may have in trade. I see you've done other trades as there is a good guy post for you on fauna already. If not the fires would be fine. I can ship these guys out to you early next week if you'd like. Also do you have any frozen rats? I'm looking for a new supplier. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Old 09-13-2008, 03:02 AM   #38
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayefbe
Those are definitely your snakes. I'm sure all the other "dead" snakes are with him too. One of you needs to drive over to his house, bring pictures and e-mails concerning the deal, and get your snakes back!

I took screen prints of his photobucket account and I'm going to file a report with his local police department. Maybe even the same one that he supposedly just won a $350k lawsuit against. By the way the ghost is a male not a female and he knows it.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #39
StickyTongues
Chris,

Yup thats the same address he gave me.

From Allen.

Re: offer..
Hello, sounds good. Neil, and Matt will remember me, because I do business with them almost weekly. Tim, I do business with once a month when he comes to the Columbus Ohio show.. To ensure his memory just tell him I'm the real big tattooed guy who purchased a breeder pastel and 3 babies at the last columbus show.

Here are some pics of the fires, the quality isnt great because I had to use my wifes camera as mine is broken

* Here is all of my contact information *

Allen Williamson
913 Leatherwood DR
New Carlisle, OH 45344

Phone- 937-673-4481 ( Phone won't work for a couple days, because it got wet, and I have to go to Sprint to get a new one, but you can still leave voicemail ).

Old 09-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #40
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by huff747
Very interesting. Was the address you shipped to 913 Leatherwood DR? Because he told me that was his grandmother's house and that he stayed there during the week to take care of her because she had alzhymers.

Also odd that he would through my spider in the dumpster because of the smell and your mojave in a field.

He did claim at one point he was going to ship out to me on Monday as agreed as well so I will definitely update this post if I receive the clown female I was to receive. He only really mentioned it in passing though and after he stopped responding to my emails and couldn't provide pictures I had come to a point where I didn't believe I would actually receive her which is why I decided to post. I hope he does come through for both of us.

Best of luck in your situation as well.

Chris
I meant to quote Chris. Sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!