Allen Williamson, AllenExotics - You Decide - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #81
huff747
Starting to think the emails saying I would receive my animals may be another stall tactic. The latest response:

----- Original Message ----
To: CHRISTOPHER HUFFMAN <huff747@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:17:10 AM
Subject: Re: Message about: Spiders Het Albino, Fires, Pastel Het Pied for Other Ball Morphs

I told you youre snakes were dead... I don't have 1 snake in my house. Just a chameleon... If you want to make threats, come to my city and do it...

I'm not sure what threats he's referring to, I've never made any threats. I asked if there were any legal steps and I offered to come pick them up...

Old 09-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #82
Cat_72
Bummer, I guess he didn't have a very good answer, he left.

Coward.
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #83
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by huff747
Another email from Allen:

Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:09:06 AM
Subject: Re: Message about: Spiders Het Albino, Fires, Pastel Het Pied for Other Ball Morphs

By the way, threatening people with legal actions over animal trades isn't smart. Because anyone with logic knows that there are no legal repercussions regarding the trading of live animals. If you just " trade ", and the other person doesn't send there end of the deal. It's just too bad, and the law enforcement will take you to take it to small claims court. In which a judge wouldn't care about the case, and you would spend thousands in court costs, plus lawyer fees and processing fees.. not worth it, for no outcome, eh? lol

My response:

To: Matt Allen <allenexotics@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:12:27 AM

I didn't threaten with it, I asked if there was any.

My quote - Not sure anybody will know the answer but what are the legal steps we can take now?

I see that as a far cry from threatening you with anything.

Allen since we can all see that LAWReptiles is reading this thread why don't you post here? Here before everyone I'm saying that if you send my animals back to me Tuesday I will post that here as soon as they are unpacked. If I haven't posted here Tuesday anyone can feel free to contact me. I won't just receive my animals and then never post the outcome.

Also be warned that when/if I get a package from FedEx I will have my camera out taking pictures of the box and every step of opening the box because right now I don't have a lot of faith that anything will be in the box and if they are I'm not sure what condition I will receive them in so I will be doing my best to document everything so you can't later accuse me of lying about what I receive.

Chris
Chris, If you get the snakes back. Make sure you QT them. Never know what the Scumbag has in his collection!!

Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #84
huff747
Sorry, another exchange. I think I'm being pretty level headed here. What do you guys think?

His email -
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:24:21 AM

I told you, I would make it right, even though youre snakes are dead! and in the storm drain.. I would make it right.. but you're still posting on BOI even though I told you I would make it right Monday. You're pissing me off, why don't you tell me when the next time you will be in ohio will be... Id love to meet you in person and talk

My reply -
To: Matt Allen <allenexotics@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:31:40 AM

If the snakes I sent are dead and in the storm drain and you don't own the clown I was suppose to receive in trade, and have only one snake in your house, how can you make it right?

I'm still posting on the BOI so that there is a public record of this. As you said there probably isn't a legal course to take so the best we have in this hobby is the BOI so that others can know what happened before they deal with you. How do you explain the pictures of a spider het albino, mojave, ghost, and fire on your cutting edge herp photo bucket page?

As far as the next time I'll be in Ohio I'm not sure. My wife normally runs the Cincinatti marathon with her cousin but she was pregnant this year so we didn't make it then and she's due in December so we won't be travelling that far away at Christmas. I'll be at the Tinely Park show in October if you'd like to talk there.

Chris

Old 09-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #85
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by huff747
Starting to think the emails saying I would receive my animals may be another stall tactic. The latest response:

Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:17:10 AM

I told you youre snakes were dead... I don't have 1 snake in my house. Just a chameleon... If you want to make threats, come to my city and do it...

I'm not sure what threats he's referring to, I've never made any threats. I asked if there were any legal steps and I offered to come pick them up...
That's odd, as of yesterday when he was trying to scam me:
Quote:
Yesterday, 05:09 PM
LAWReptiles

Infractions: 1 (2)
Re: camera deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have any pieds. Heres what I do have available..

0.1 Het Pied
0.3 ( 08 ) *Amazing* Ghosts
2.1 Spiders
2.1 Mojave
1.3 Fire ( Key for Black Eyed Leucistic )
0.1 2004 Female ( Het Albino ) Proven
( All are 2008 except the female het alb )

Prices:

Het Pied Female: 450.00$
0.3 Ghosts: 325.00$ Each
Spiders: Male 250.00$ Female: 300.00$
Mojaves: Males 250.00$ Female: 325.00$
Fires: Males 550.00$ Females 900.00$
04 Female ( Het Alb ): 400.00$

Do any of these " tickle your fancy " lol.

If anyone wants to pursue this guy, I would be happy to contribute funds to a legal case, just because it disgusts me so much that he's so sure that he'll get away with this.

I'd also be on the lookout for snakes being sold pretty cheap, he may try to ditch these.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #86
Cat_72
If the guy has snakes that belong to you.....of course there is legal recourse. Animals are property, like anything else. They still hang horsethieves in some places you know, lol.

And if the snakes were dead and rotting, he sure as heck wouldn't have pictures of them posted on his websites.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:43 AM   #87
shrap
The more I read this thread the more it pisses me off. I really need to walk away before I get my next round of warning points. Which I certainly would have gotten if I would not have re-wrote this post.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #88
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
The more I read this thread the more it pisses me off. I really need to walk away before I get my next round of warning points. Which I certainly would have gotten if I would not have re-wrote this post.
Sammy, Just pm what you want said. I'll post it! LOL...

Old 09-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #89
JudyC
The following "members" have been banned from BP.net. They all share the same IP and we have no doubt it is all one person.

AllenExotics allenexotics@gmail.com
LAWReptiles xl506@aol.com
Loomis01 inked506@aol.com

Old 09-13-2008, 11:23 AM   #90
bassteck76
Here is another ad from him....not sure if this was shown already or not.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pet/811128236.html

I almost traded him a digital cam.....glad you guys got this up and going.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!