Good Guy ALLIN1, shelby perkins, S&J Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #11
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by iasc300 View Post
This thread has nothing to do about anything but the transaction between me and her. And that transaction went perfect. There is no need for you to come in here about another transaction. That in my opinion is childish. If you want her to speak up about something else start your own thread or keep replying in that thread not popping your head in here and posting something that as nothing to do with anything this topic is about and telling me to reread somthing you posted.
I aint gonna get into a peeing contest with you about someone who is proving out to be a bad buyer, liar, and may be keeping animals without the proper permits..Obviuosly you did need to re read what I said cause you thought I was talkin about you...People think its even more childish when someone has a friend start a good guy thread on them when people start thinking they are the bad guy in their bad guy thread they started on someone else..I would advise you to go read the thread she started on "Brein klein"...Although his name is actually spelled "brian"..

Old 06-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
iasc300
lol you are ridicules. You guys are doubting her integrity because of her grammer and spelling. Whey wood eye ned two reed anouthr threed about our deel togethr?
Who said anything about us being friends in the first place? You ASSume too much and are a drama queen. You sir need to grow up and quite judging people because you have a hardon for Brain. lol From One Veteran to another

Old 06-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #13
Iraqvet
No one cares about her spelling..I pointed that out so you would know who I was talkin about...No need for me to elaborate on your last post,as it has been reported...I take the victims side..In this case your FRIEND victimzed Brian..You just made yourself look like a fool cause of Shelby..You are definetly not one who can talk about being mature..I have no clue who Brian is,but your friend really shouldnt have done what she did..Its only hurting her at this point..

Old 06-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
iasc300
lol I dont know why you keep egging me on by taughting me because I had a good deal with someone you dont like (Shelby). You come into this thread I made about Shelby and the good deal we had together and start bad mouth her then me. You sir are the fool

Old 06-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #15
iasc300
I am not going to sit idely by while you thrash this thread about a good deal I had with someone. You dont like Shelby, I get it, You dont like Shelby, I dont care and couldnt care less about anything you have to say really. Go verbally trash somone elses thread about your nonsense. I dont know you and after knowing how you act about something that has nothing to do with or about you I dont want to know you. You reported me for defending myself good for you. Next time report yourself!

Old 06-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #16
Craigh
This is the BOI if there’s another thread and that said person turns out to be the bad guy. Anyone can come post on their good guy thread to shed light on potential buyers. She is the one who started all this if she would came clean and post her permits or any evidence to support her claim things would be different ..

Old 06-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #17
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by iasc300 View Post
lol you are ridicules. You guys are doubting her integrity because of her grammer and spelling. Whey wood eye ned two reed anouthr threed about our deel togethr?
Who said anything about us being friends in the first place? You ASSume too much and are a drama queen. You sir need to grow up and quite judging people because you have a hardon for Brain. lol From One Veteran to another
Actually I reported you for the nonsense you wrote above...Points as follows.#1 was your sarcastic miss spelling..#2 was you capitalizing the letters a s s in assume...#3 was you calling me a drama queen,,and #4 was you telling me I had a hard on for another man..So in all honesty,I reported you cause you are very rude..I dont think you will find anyone who will dissagree with why I reported you..

Old 06-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #18
iasc300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh View Post
This is the BOI if there’s another thread and that said person turns out to be the bad guy. Anyone can come post on their good guy thread to shed light on potential buyers. She is the one who started all this if she would came clean and post her permits or any evidence to support her claim things would be different ..
Understand Craig and totally agree but the when James came in here an started to verbally bash both of us when all that was stated is that we had a good deal together is completly wrong, ignorant, and plain childish. Jumping to aquisations (SP?) (i guess my integrity is in question now) about how I just posted a GG thread because something wasnt going Shelbies way in another thread because we are friends is ridiculas when I just started talking to her lastweek about purchasing turtles. All though I would be honored to be her friend. Its funny

Old 06-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #19
JudyC
Ryan...no one is bashing Shelby because of her spelling or grammar....it is because of her own actions. If you have no wish to go and SEE what James is talking about, then that is your perogative. Keep your blinders on if you wish.

All James did was come over to this thread (oh so conveniently started when it was) to remind Shelby she has serious questions to answer on a thread that SHE started. The only reason it's gotten turned into a thrashing match is because YOU have made it so. If you hadn't gotten so hot and snarky with James, he would have simply made his post and gone away and Shelby's "good guy" thread would have remained perfectly quiet. You're the one turning it into a shouting match.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #20
iasc300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Actually I reported you for the nonsense you wrote above...Points as follows.#1 was your sarcastic miss spelling..#2 was you capitalizing the letters a s s in assume...#3 was you calling me a drama queen,,and #4 was you telling me I had a hard on for another man..So in all honesty,I reported you cause you are very rude..I dont think you will find anyone who will dissagree with why I reported you..
I could care less why you reported me. lol If you reported me for that I dont know how you make it through each day. I hear worse at the grocery store from two grandmas picking out radish's. You insult me by saying I cant read and we both know thats what you ment and antaganizing me and now your all hurt. Poor booboo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!