Good Guy ALLIN1, shelby perkins, S&J Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #31
Otter_23
Wow I am speechless, I guess if you give them a rope they will find out how to use it.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #32
kmurphy
I don't know when I've been more disturbed by a couple of threads. On one hand you have a guy collecting adult box turtles from the wild and on the other you've got some of those turtles being released 5 states away.

What a mess. Doesn't look good for us herpers.

Just curious, Shelby, were the red-bellies were wild caught?

Old 06-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #33
kmurphy
Sorry about the extra "were".

I also wanted to mention to Shelby that the permit is not for just "wild-caught" turtles. You need a permit to possess box turtles in your State. Evidently you need one to possess red-bellies also, if I am reading what Garweft posted in the other thread correctly.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #34
six3sin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIN1 View Post
Wow i go to the beach for the and people think im hiding well in all honesty i dont see how im in the wrong i gave a liar a hell of a deal a 1.3 proven leo breeding group and 2 virgins and he gives me 6 wc subadult box turtles in very bad health>I thought the way this man (brian klein) was talking in his add (the first add that he deleted and when posts for all to see isnt the add im talking about)That he lost his job and needed money so he was selling his 5.5 breeding group of box well turns out it was a lie i got ripped off royally>No i dont have a permit for what!!!!!!! I dont go out and collect turtles and sell them i payed cash for my leos i traded and i got ripped every aspect about the trade of what i was supposed to get from him was a lie!!!!FYI i didnt waqnt any WC turtles and i didnt want to even be in possession of any so NOW they are FREE back in the wild were they belong!!!!!!!!!!! Also im not a bad guy i have many many good guy threads about me its this guy brian klein he is totally wrong is a complete LIAR.To all who dont like the thread i started so be it i started ot so anyone thinking of doing bussiness with him knows the truth.Im not the bad guy even if you think i am.
This type of stupidity is what has hurt not only our great nation, but the hobby that most of us love and truely care about.

You are a bad guy now, you released wild caught turtles from s.c back into the wild in nj. they arent native in your state. hence "eastern box turtles"

Old 06-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #35
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
Sorry about the extra "were".

I also wanted to mention to Shelby that the permit is not for just "wild-caught" turtles. You need a permit to possess box turtles in your State. Evidently you need one to possess red-bellies also, if I am reading what Garweft posted in the other thread correctly.
I believe Matts information was for Brian in SC. Not Shelby in NJ

Old 06-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #36
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
I believe Matts information was for Brian in SC. Not Shelby in NJ
Post #34 in the other thread quoted NJ regs regarding species and permits.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #37
Iraqvet
Wow I cant believe she released them..She probably did that so she didnt get busted without a permit..I cant believe what people do somtimes..

Old 06-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #38
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Post #34 in the other thread quoted NJ regs regarding species and permits.
Alas, I apologise. I was wrong.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #39
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Alas, I apologise. I was wrong.
Apologize*

Old 06-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #40
ALLIN1
Wow all of you fucking retarts Especially you iraqvet your a little bithch you all need to get a life LOSERS.I did nothing wrong and you all want to nit pick at me you can all go fuck yourselves up eachothers ass you fucking fags.I make a bad guy post about the real bad guy brian klein and you make it out to look like im an asshole well just like my brother did im done with fauna i hope i get banned i really do this site sucks balls big fat hairy ones and all that posted in this thgread are fucking scumbags i hope you all go to hell and eat a dick you all need to get a fucking life you act like you care about reptiles but its a lie its all about money for all of you that man is totally wrong for stealing turtles from the wild and selling them i have never sold a wc animal in my life and i will.Good day good nite eat a dick and enjoy it all you fucking PUSSIES.FYI i could care less about this site its a fucking joke.

FAUNA CLASSIFIEDS CAN SUCK MY CLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!