Good Guy ALLIN1, shelby perkins, S&J Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #41
Suncoast Herpetological
Ladies and Gentleman...

I give you, Shelby (Shakespeare) Perkins, wordsmith extraordinaire!!!

Yup...Mr. Klein sure came off as the bad guy in this childish exchange NOT!!!

Old 06-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #42
Iraqvet
She called me a little b word..Oh well I am here and she is not..Another reason I brought her negativity to her good guy thread..Obviously she isnt a good guy..For the OP of this thread..Man you gotta watch for stuff like this..People may not hold this against you..But good people can be found bad by guilt by association...

Old 06-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #43
Wolfy-hound
That was a blatant attempt to get banned so she can wail about being banned even though she just wanted to show what a bad guy the seller was.

Never mind that the evil people here don't agree with bashing before you get the animals, or releasing turtles 5 states away after buying them without getting the permits.

Maybe Fish and Game should visit her place to see how many non-permitted animals she's actually keeping.. or was keeping before she dumped them all outside to die?

Old 06-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #44
Lucille
I'm thinking Shelby still hasn't realized how permanent her words are here, and that folks years from now will see what she had to say and how she handled all of this, and I'm sure a significant number will choose not to do business with her. I certainly would never do business with someone like her.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #45
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I'm thinking Shelby still hasn't realized how permanent her words are here, and that folks years from now will see what she had to say and how she handled all of this, and I'm sure a significant number will choose not to do business with her. I certainly would never do business with someone like her.
That's very true, Lucille. BOI threads have come back to haunt more than one person. This is the computer age, many employers do online searches of candidates (imagine the impression some of her recent posts will make)

Old 06-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #46
LauraB
Wow - they just get dumber and dumber, it would seem.
Oh well, since she is now justifiably banned, I suppose it won't hurt ....

She didn't have a redneck wedding like a couple of other "celebrities" here, but here's a little photo op of a similar happy day .. could this be sweet, do-gooder Shelby, mother of 4?

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/a...nse+new+jersey

Old 06-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #47
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy View Post
Sorry about the extra "were".

I also wanted to mention to Shelby that the permit is not for just "wild-caught" turtles. You need a permit to possess box turtles in your State. Evidently you need one to possess red-bellies also, if I am reading what Garweft posted in the other thread correctly.
Actually, she needs a permit to keep her geckos in NJ as well.

Sheesh, I can't believe she kisses her mother with that mouth...

Old 06-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #48
zzzdanz
I love you to Shelby!..I don't believe for a second she released those boxies,or atleast hope she didn't.

She also has/had in one of her adds,pics of buckets full of adult turtles all native to NJ which I highly doubt are all CBB.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #49
Jay the Turtleman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIN1 View Post
im an asshole !!!!!!!!
Hahaha, pretty much.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #50
LauraB
Dan, she obviously is too self-obsessed and too greedy to release those boxies. Keep an eye out for her email addy, phone number, whatever - bet you see them for sale in the near future!

I know she advertises here:
https://www.petsads.com/user/34769-Shelby+perkins/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!