Good Guy ALLIN1, shelby perkins, S&J Reptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #71
iasc300
Im done arguing with you about this subject. I purchased those turtles on tuesday, she shipped wendsday, and they arrived thursday the 3rd. They were healthy and exactly as described. A GG thread was started by me to describe how the deal went which I hope someone would do if they had a good deal. I would of done the exact same if the deal had gone sour but made a BG thread in its place. Sucks other people had some misfortunes but I did not. Doesnt matter anymore anyways shes banned and after what she posted its probably for the best. But bear in mind I will post in the BOI GG or BG thread on my dealings in the future as well. Like anyone should

Old 06-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #72
Jay the Turtleman
Well what everyone is failing to notice is that there are at least two other good guy threads about Shelby. I suppose the authors of those threads knew this would happen, and are friends of Shelby as well...

Old 06-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #73
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay the Turtleman View Post
Well what everyone is failing to notice is that there are at least two other good guy threads about Shelby. I suppose the authors of those threads knew this would happen, and are friends of Shelby as well...
The beauty of the BOI is that it is the potential purchasers themselves that can read one or multiple threads, evaluate how much weight to give each post they read, and make the decision on whether to actually buy. At this point, after the unanswered permit questions and after her unprofessional outburst, a hundred good guy threads would not sway me, in my opinion she is not someone I would ever do business with.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #74
Jay the Turtleman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
The beauty of the BOI is that it is the potential purchasers themselves that can read one or multiple threads, evaluate how much weight to give each post they read, and make the decision on whether to actually buy. At this point, after the unanswered permit questions and after her unprofessional outburst, a hundred good guy threads would not sway me, in my opinion she is not someone I would ever do business with.
You missed the point entirely. I am not saying that, because of other good guy posts, that Shelby is a "good guy". I'm saying that;

The OP of this thread made a good guy thread that some of you are saying mysteriously coincides with the bad guy thread she made. But in reality it coincides with the many ads she had been posting in the classifieds. "Bump...to the top." How many times have you seen that?

I like a conspiracy theory as much as anyone, and if it was proven to be true, I'd be right with you. But the problem with the BOI is, not everyone has the attention span to read a thread to the 7th or 8th page, which is where the friend accusations are recanted here.

I just thought about being in the OP's shoes, and really there was no reason for the accusations. Think before you speak, people.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #75
zzzdanz
I didn't fail to see anything. She/He had some good deals and that's all pissa.
I also didn't fail to see a childish outburst that makes me wonder what dealing
with her/him would be like if there was a problem.

I'm all set.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #76
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay the Turtleman View Post
I am not saying that, because of other good guy posts, that Shelby is a "good guy".
My point was (and is) that people can read and make up their own minds

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!