What would you do? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-15-2004, 08:14 AM   #11
ReptileRescue
As for the emails I learned very early in life that you get better results with sugar than with vinegar!

I seen early on reporting the problems to her that I was getting no where. I sent her an email yesterday because its been 14 days and the tort was not better. I just wanted her to know it wasnt better. But from her starting to place blame on me for it when they arrived sick and I told her that early on I flipped out. how can it be my fault she packed them very very wrong. They arrived sick, I was NOT going to send a sick animal back it just isnt fair to the animal and thats the one who we need to think about. Read my post above and you tell me look at her gaurentee on her site(i posted it for you too) so why is this a huge issue shes not sticking to her gaurentee, and no im not wanting her to pay the vet bills, nor did I ever ask her to. I just want her to realize she made a mistake by shipping the animals in poor shipping conditions (which she agreed to) so why not be a good business owner and a adult stop playing the baby games and deal with it! As far as the whole situation I am an adult I am not going to get into a fighting match not thru the internet and not at all. its childish and im not a child!

Old 04-15-2004, 09:20 AM   #12
ExoticPetsWS
I have included all the emails we have shared. Can you please show me where I said I wanted them back so that I could sell them to someone else? If that's the case why would I have sold them for $45 each when I could have gotten much more for them?

How about the vet...Did you take them to the vet? May I contact the vet? As of yesterday, I asked you for the vet info to verify the DX. Upon confirmation, I would REFUND your MONEY.

Here's my problem, with this situation...If there was a problem, they should have been sent back. If you took them to the vet, getting confirmation of the DX should not have been a problem. As for being attached, I say..REALLY. If I purchased and received sick animals...I would have sent them back for a FULL REFUND!

As for my guarantee....It speaks for itself.

I deal mainly with the pet trade. When I have items that the stores can't or don't carry, I sell them on kingsnake.com. I have very competive prices and HIGH QUALITY stock. I have no reason to lie. As I have told the truth here. I have flamed my name so you would not have too. What do I have to gain from this. I'd say not much .. and I may some lose business from it.

I sent you the link for this forum to prove one thing. I'm not affraid of bad publicity. It comes with business. Not everybody is going to happy, or pleased. My reputation, I think, is pretty good. I do not have any bad complaints. In 12 years of being in the live animal business..that's pretty good.

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed several other customers that were sent tortoises in this manner. Here is what one had to say:

Exotic Pets-Wholesale wrote:
How are your tortoise's doing?

Reply:
They look real good and eating well. Just noticed a possible blister on the chin of the small one. Keeping an eye on it. They act like they are getting to know us. Thanks for asking. Hey how fast will they grow?? do they stay small for a while??
Linda

Old 04-15-2004, 09:27 AM   #13
ExoticPetsWS
Just found out you are selling sulcatta hatchlings for $100!

Funny!

Old 04-15-2004, 10:06 AM   #14
ReptileRescue
Facts

Facts: you shipped poorly YOUR site has a guarentee you refuse to obide by, in result of poor shipping 3 sulcata hatchlings got sick,2 are better 1 is in very very poor conditions. Those are the facts! no mud slinging no acting like children! I let you know within 5 min of recieving them they were sick. you have a guarentee and refuse to obide by it. BOTTOM LINE!

Old 04-15-2004, 10:13 AM   #15
ReptileRescue
Hey why did you change your location to flordia? you live in PA that is where i over nighted payment to thats where the animals were shipped from. not flordia as you changed your profile to say!

Old 04-15-2004, 10:31 AM   #16
ExoticPetsWS
Since you asked...

We are relocating to Sunny Florida next week. If you read my website (as you said you did) you would have noticed that.

The guarantee (as it reads on my websites):

Guarantee:
We guarantee our animals are healthy and alive when they arrive. We can not be responsible for carrier delays or mishandling. We do not guarantee any animals when traveling through areas where the temperatures are below 40 degrees or above 90 degrees. We heat and ice pack when necessary. There is no guarantee on feeder insects. Frozen, pre killed rodents are guaranteed to be cold when they arrive... (this is a joke) Yes, they are dead and will be that way when they arrive! Because of the unique needs of amphibians, there is no guarantee at any time. There is never a guarantee on free items.

Should you run into a problem... please let us know within one hour of receiving your shipment. A credit will be given on your next invoice or a replacement will be sent with your next order. If we do not hear from you within one hour we will assume that everything is great and you have had no problems.
No credits will be given after this time.

Did I offer to REFUND your MONEY? You have stumbled over your own words. I have offered to take care of this situation form day one. You wanted to threaten me:

(I am requesting that You pay to have the animal shipped back to you. You check and confirm in your own eyes that the animal is sick.When you confirm he is sick you refund the 50.00 that I paid for that animal. OR refund me for 1/2 if not the full 50.00 and I will just drop the whole thing. I do not think it is fair to pay for a animal that is this sick.)

(If you do not agree to these tems I will post on every board I possibly can with pictures of the shipping box as well as the pictures I took when they first arrived and statements from my husband, 3 neighbors, and 3 friends that were here the day I recieved them.)

Still with all this said (and your other posts), you have not given the vet info so that I can verify the DX. WHY?

Old 04-15-2004, 10:55 AM   #18
ReptileRescue
I said I would mail you a copy several posts back. I can see your business practices are apuling so are your shipping habits. and as I stated several times WHY WOULD I SHIP A SICK ANIMAL ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD! I guess so either that or you have a cold heart and don't care about the animals at stake. I said I would send you the doctors papers no big deal there even though I chose to take the animal for its well being not because I was trying to prove anything to you. I paid extra to over night the payment to you. you shipped the animals in poor poor conditions why is this so hard for you to understand. your site says "guarunteeto be shipped live and healthy or you get a credit on your next order(but i would never buy from you again) or a replacement will be sent.I DONT SEE YOU OFFERING EITHER instead your just trying to place blame on anyone but yourself

i did nothing wrong. you made the mistake to ship the animal in poor condition (HELL ONES NAIL WAS RIPPED OFF IN TRANSIT THAT EXPLAINS HOW POOR YOU PACKED THEM) So why don't you just grow up admit you were wrong and move on. Yeah i feel i deserve some money back because i paid for healthy animals not sick but you refused your fault or to hold up to your gaurentee oh well I learned my lesson.

I got no apology no nothing it was since the moment I told you it was sick you IMEDIATLY strted trying to place blame.

Next time put better care into shipping your animals and grow up.

Old 04-15-2004, 11:01 AM   #19
ReptileRescue
About the link:

GROW UP IT WAS A EXAMPLE! I was making a point that they are cute and medical care can cost a pretty penny. a vet bill that would never be even needed if you would learn how to properly package your animals. I paid 35.00 to have the animals shipped not 35.00 for a box with the side missing and a measly 12 hour heatpack with absolutly no insulation. That link shows the next day I seaked help as to what I should do about the situation. so grow up admit you were wrong and apologise for the inconvienence!

Old 04-15-2004, 11:12 AM   #20
ExoticPetsWS
Sounds fishy...

You LIED!

The bottom line is, if you were not SATISFIED you should have SHIPPED them BACK and gotten a FULL REFUND. You did not.

I offered to REFUND YOUR MONEY.

As for being brain dead....I'm still thinking about that one! Maybe it's you that is BRAIN DEAD. You stumble over your own words and LIE!

Childish..at this point, I must say YES. However, YOU threatened ME. I started this forum asking "What would you (others) do? (in this situation). I am (as I have done before) offering to REFUND YOUR MONEY once I speak with a vet that can verify the DX. What is the problem.....or should I ask WHo has the problem?

Why not make another example.......Or better yet why do just lie?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!