Bad Guy Alligator_kidd02/ Josh Reese (JR) Phillips - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:55 PM   #1
JAtoynatan
Alligator_kidd02/ Josh Reese (JR) Phillips

Last week I purchased a Rhino Iguana and two baby Argentine Red Tegus from Josh Reese for $350 shipped and $345 shipped, respectively. I paid by sending the sums through PayPal. He established communication for both sales and we set the shipping date for Monday October 19th w/ arrival October 20th. I requested the tracking number from him last night, the 19th and did not receive a response. This morning, the 20th, I requested the tracking number again. I've basically been on Fauna all day today waiting for any sort of response from this seller. WHILE he was blatantly ignoring my numerous requests for the shipping info on his associated email addresses, his fauna private message inbox, and his public message board he threw up two new classified ads and responded to others (PROOF BELOW). Its almost 9pm and I've received no reptiles or tracking number.

He's been deleting his old for-sale threads shortly after the animals are purchased and doesn't maintain communication post sale. Both PayPal addresses he provided do not match his name, he's got no public reputation on this site and he only created his profile 8 days ago.. Unfortunately to me this all screams a scam.

Regardless, the facts are I paid 700 dollars for reptiles I never received and no shipping information has been provided despite repeated and continuous requests.

I'd strongly urge not doing business with this seller and if you have already I'd make sure you're able to get your money back or the goods paid for.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #2
JAtoynatan
Additional screen shots
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2015, 09:03 PM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
There is an extremely high probability this is Kendrick Nuttall. Contact Paypal immediately. Also, contact the two people at those Paypal addresses and try to find where they were supposed to send whatever he was getting from them and any information they have. You are all victims of the scam.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:25 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
I have (at least temporarily) restored the recently deleted Cuban rock iguana ad he had. I may restore the others mentioned here. Share every shred of information you can to help others, please.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:35 PM   #5
ChrisL86
Sorry to hear that man.. It took me a night to find the picture to post for proof.. Just the price alone should have raised some questions.. Anyways, as soon as I posted my reply linking to the UK pet shop, the OP immediately deleted the post and I really couldn't pursue it much further.. I am sorry to hear you lost your money.. If there is anything else I can do please let me know..

Old 10-20-2015, 09:37 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisL86 View Post
Sorry to hear that man.. It took me a night to find the picture to post for proof.. Just the price alone should have raised some questions.. Anyways, as soon as I posted my reply linking to the UK pet shop, the OP immediately deleted the post and I really couldn't pursue it much further.. I am sorry to hear you lost your money.. If there is anything else I can do please let me know..
I restored that, by the way, and I sincerely appreciate your contribution there.

Old 10-20-2015, 09:41 PM   #7
ChrisL86
When I saw the ad, I immediately recognized that I had seen the exact same picture before **somewhere** on Instagram.. I looked for a long time that night but came up with nothing.. I looked again the next day and ended up finding the post.. U.K. The_world_of_fish account.. I tried to post before anyone lost any money.. I am sorry I couldn't get the info sooner..

Old 10-20-2015, 09:44 PM   #8
JAtoynatan
This is the photo from the Red Tegu ad..

And I've contacted PayPal, I should be refunded in ten days thankfully. I just want to let other people know.. I know some others have bought from him within the past few days.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2015, 09:59 PM   #9
tucsonherper
Thanks so much for speaking out about this!!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Old 10-20-2015, 10:35 PM   #10
snakesareawesome
I really wish we could get some of these scammers prosecuted. As is, there's just not enough risk so they keep doing it, worst case they get called out and make up another fake name next week.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!