Good Guy Kita - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
JoeRossi
Thumbs up Kita

Kristyn communicated, packed, and shipped Excellent. Honestly, she is one of the most caring & loving people I have dealt with. You can tell she loves her animals and wants to do everything in her possibility to get them safe and sound to there destination. A+++++++++ all the way around and it was fun!

Thanks,
Joe

Old 01-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
hupababy_83
I TOTALLY AGREE! I have purchased 4 gecko's (differant species of geckos) from Kita and the packaging was A+ excellent the animals themselves were happy, healthy, and great. She loves each and every animal, and takes care of them like her children. I have no problem of purchasing another animal from her. Infact i have my eye on one of her new baby tokays. THANK YOU KITA FOR THE CHANCE TO BE A PART OF THESE ANIMALS LIVES. YOUR GREAT AT WHAT YOU DO.

Thank you,
Betty

Old 03-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Charles87
Thumbs up Kristyn

I was very happy with dealing with Kristyn when buying a crested gecko from her. The packing for shipping was great and when I got the package the next morning I opened it to find an Amazing and very heathy gecko!

Thanks for the wonderful gecko!

Charles

Old 03-09-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
hupababy_83
I wanna add I just purchased another 4 CG from Kristyn and a turtle, that arrived happy, healthy, and handlable. Love doing business with this woman and look forward to future dealings.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
sillygeck
I run into Kristyn at the local shop at times. Ok, often. And it is amazing what she can do with her animals. They are always happy and healthy and I have certainly learned my fair share from her. Thumbs up!

Old 04-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
JMExotics
We recently did a trade with Kristyn and I could not be happier with our 2 gargoyle geckos! A++++ super healthy animals! Do not hesitate to ever do business with her.

Old 08-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
Kauai
I got two Tokays geckos from Kita. They came in healthy and looked great, and were packed well with cool pack for shipping to hot A.Z. Just waiting for more to hatch to get more Thanks Kita. Kauai

Old 08-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
Naja002
I just picked up a small whitelip python from Kristyn. Packing, shipping, communication were all Great!

Thank you, Kristyn, and I will definitely be interested in doing business again!

Old 10-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
ducati36
I just purchased a baby tokay from Kristyn. I am very pleased with the whole transaction.
Her animal speaks for themselves. She have alot of patience to answer all my questions, honestly, that is something missing with some of the breeders these days. I can not be happier with this purchase, it was a great experience.
Thanks again Kristyn
Eric

Old 12-10-2010, 06:41 AM   #10
kllraon
I am very happy to have purchased a Ball Python from Kristyn. Everything from my first question, to his arrival was taken care of. She seems genuinely interested in the well-being of her animals. She even asked if I could send her the results of my breeding plans with the BP I received from her. It's good to know there are people who see their animals as more than dollar signs. I won't hesitate to do more business with her in the future.
Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!