Good Guy Christian Gonzalez in Tucson, Az - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
KY Reptiles
Christian Gonzalez in Tucson, Az

Christian is an awesome guy!! I drove down there last weekend and purchased two amazing lesser females! Picked up an insane pastel male for a friend and my brother who tagged along bought the normal female from the same clutch. Want to know what's even better about these snakes and really special to me? They hatched on my sons birthday!!! I mean .. Seriously how bad*** is that!!! They're fantastic eaters too!!

Christian was even going to meet me halfway but something came up to where I had to make the drive down there to pick up a snake my brother had purchased cause the girl was having trouble finding away to come up to us or to even meet half way... So road trip!!! Lol.

I got to see his really nice collection and the pairings he is doing this season. All I can say is ill be jumping to the gun for some of those babies!!

Outstanding guy! You'll be pleased buying from him!!

Thanks bunches Christian!

Kelly Gottberg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!