Good Guy GENEFREAK339 - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #91
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddseasonmorphs View Post

From Michael to me 11-02-10..6:47pm'' via PM here on Fauna'' --

Call your local usps... Give them all the serial numbers and reciept number, they will tell you that the Money Order has not been cashed ...
Love how confident he is that the money order has NOT been cashed already. How would he know?

I also noticed that he seemed confident that you would NOT come on here to "vindicate" him if you received the MO back in the mail. Nice little vote of confidence there.

Personally, I believe he realized pretty early on that his scam wasn't going to work and he bailed on the idea, which is the only reason you got your MO back. If it weren't for this thread, I'm 99.99999999% sure he would have cashed it along with everyone else's monies and been on his merry way.

On another note...the mods can't go into your PM box unless you give them the password to your account. You can, however, take screen shots of each PM and post the screen shots here if you want to offer conclusive proof of what was said. (I don't think it necessary, personally, but if you get accused of "editing" the dialogue, you might need to)

Glad you got your money back!

Old 11-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #92
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Love how confident he is that the money order has NOT been cashed already. How would he know?

I also noticed that he seemed confident that you would NOT come on here to "vindicate" him if you received the MO back in the mail. Nice little vote of confidence there.

Personally, I believe he realized pretty early on that his scam wasn't going to work and he bailed on the idea, which is the only reason you got your MO back. If it weren't for this thread, I'm 99.99999999% sure he would have cashed it along with everyone else's monies and been on his merry way.

On another note...the mods can't go into your PM box unless you give them the password to your account. You can, however, take screen shots of each PM and post the screen shots here if you want to offer conclusive proof of what was said. (I don't think it necessary, personally, but if you get accused of "editing" the dialogue, you might need to)

Glad you got your money back!

My guess is he picked up the pacakge at the vacant house... and when everything blew up on him he never opened it. Maybe he was just sitting on it hoping the fire would die down and when he realized that it wasn't going to... he sent it back.

Here's a question for ya Michael... .and I bet you dont have an answer for it. Unless the envelope was sent signature REQUIRED.... then how did the post office know to pick it back up and return it after 5 days. They dont go around checking to see if mail is left in a box. YOU have to raise the red flag on the box (or drop it off at the post office) for mail to get picked up.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm

Old 11-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #93
chamgirl99471
Also.. The Post Office wouldn't know if there was someone by that name at that address.. I've gotten mail delivered to my niece and mom here at the house and they don't Live Here but were staying with me for awhile... the only way that could have been written on the envelope is if someone "Received" the mail then brought it back to the post office or put it back in the box with the flag up as Kevin stated!

Pretty coincidental!!

Old 11-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #94
Madd Season Morphs
I tried

[quote=JudyC;1141746]On another note...the mods can't go into your PM box unless you give them the password to your account. You can, however, take screen shots of each PM and post the screen shots here if you want to offer conclusive proof of what was said. (I don't think it necessary, personally, but if you get accused of "editing" the dialogue, you might need to)
QUOTE].

I really wanted to take pics and post the actual PM'S, but I dont have a good camera.. So if need be and the MODS need passwords SO BE IT! I will gladly let one of them do what needs to be done.. And at the same time, I also dont feel I need to PROVE myself to him again.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #95
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Pretty coincidental!!
There is ALOT of that in this thread and the other one. To me it ads up to... if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... then it must be a duck.

Some of the coincidences that stick out to me

Quote:
From Michael to me 11-02-10..6:47pm'' via PM here on Fauna'' --

Call your local usps... Give them all the serial numbers and reciept number, they will tell you that the Money Order has not been cashed and if it was delivered to a "vacant house" it should be back in the mail to the return address within 5 days.
How would it be back in the mail? The post office is not checking each and every box daily to see if mail gets picked up... and I would be willing to be a "vacant house" doesn't get much mail.

Quote:
So take whatever day it arrived at the "vacant house" at, add five days (excluding days the mail doesnt run), then add however many days it will take to get the mail back to you and your money order should be back in your hand. If it is not in your hand by the end of this week then I would follow up further.
You seem aweful sure of this.... could it be because the envelope was in your possession and you had just dropped it back off at the post office on its return trip?

Quote:
At the end of this week I will check again myself because if it is cashed I know it will be cashed by you and I will spend that little $ it takes to get copies of the front and back of the Money Order because I'm sure you wont go on that thread and say you got the Money Order back.
Could this be because you sent it back to him... how else will you KNOW it will be cashed by the person that sent it. You dont... unless it was in your possession. hmmmmmmmm

Add all of this up to what has been brought to light in this thread, the other genefreak thread, and the Jerry thread... and it ads up to walking like a duck.... quacking like a duck.... so you must be the duck.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #96
Southern Wolf
[quote=maddseasonmorphs;1141785]
Quote:
QUOTE].

I really wanted to take pics and post the actual PM'S, but I dont have a good camera.. So if need be and the MODS need passwords SO BE IT! I will gladly let one of them do what needs to be done.. And at the same time, I also dont feel I need to PROVE myself to him again.
How about just taking screen shots and posting them. That would work as well as pictures.

Here's a how-to link if you need it

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=201374

Old 11-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #97
Genefreak339
Ill be sure to call the local post office tomorrow and ask them what went on but here is the number ((800) 275-8777) to the Pass Christian usps so you guys can also call and ask for yourselfs the questions you are asking me. Just fyi there online site says they are only open till 11AM CST on saturdays. Kevin maybe you should ask issac if he sent it signature required because I dont know???? Glad you got your money back my friend and judy I was confident the M.O. hadnt been cashed yet because I called the post office and did exactly what I told him to do in that statement. If he would have done that they would have told him there was no record of it being cashed. I'm glad the guy got his money back and I'm not even going to get into anything else with you guys. Dude got his money back, nobody got scammed, nobody got hurt, and I dont feel the need to say anything else about this as I dont think it has anything further to do with me.
Thank you for your time gals and pals
-Michael

Old 11-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #98
Alex G
[quote=maddseasonmorphs;1141785]
Quote:
QUOTE].

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Old 11-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #99
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genefreak339 View Post
.... and judy I was confident the M.O. hadnt been cashed yet because I called the post office and did exactly what I told him to do in that statement.
You had the serial number and receipt number for HIS money order?

Old 11-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #100
Genefreak339
Quote:
You had the serial number and receipt number for HIS money order?
Yes he posted screen shots of it all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!