What herps have bitten you? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #151
Serenity
I've been bitten by a spider on the back of my elbow that I never saw so I have no idea what kind it was. It made my entire arm swell up down to my fingers. I'm a vet tech so I've been bitten by so many cats and dogs I've lost track. The last cat that bit me didn't have a rabies shot so I had to wait a few days before I found out I was fine. Left a faint scar for me to brag about. Snakes, I have been attacked by velcro, translation:a Florida blue garter hatchling. That thing came out of the box evil as sin and stayed that way until the day it died 3 months later! My hubby brought me an adult wild garter he found that was sweet as could be the day he found it, ate like a champ and then I tried a few months later to get pics of it and it went nuts on me. Well, take a look. This is the best pic I was able to get. It latched onto my finger and stayed that way for about 10 minutes. I had to give him a cold shower to get him to let go. I don't know who was laughing harder, my hubby or me!

I prefer snakes who don't like the way I taste!

Devon
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2011, 03:47 PM   #152
LEORA22
Lol funny pic

Old 09-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #153
reptile-phan
ok well
garter snake
anoles lol fun when they bite
tokay gecko
gold gecko
jewled curlytails
crested gecko
marbled gecko
skunk gecko
baby iggy
bearded dragon (they hurt)
Savannah monitor
Nile monitor
Carpet pythons (jungle and central so far)
Pacman frog
Ball python
Oh a cranky rainbow boa
so far thats all i can think of
cant wait to get tagged by a gtp know its going to happen eventually
oh yeah forgot
cornsnake
yellow rat snake
kingsnake

Old 09-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #154
Morelia4life
1). Corn snake.
2). Eastern King and Cal king.
3). Garter snake.
4). Red tail boa.
5). Ball python.
6). Irian jaya, Coastal Carpet and Coastal Jag carpet.
7). Anoles... sooo painful. lol.
8). Veild Cham.
9). Spotted python.

I think that is it??

Old 09-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #155
rcarichter
I've been bitten by lots of herps, but I have parrots, too. They put the silly little snakes and lizards to shame! I was babysitting a cockatoo, holding/cuddling him, something invisible startled him and he tore a sizable hole in my face. Fun!

Noelle

Old 11-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #156
clifftippit
Kieth Wins!, i wont even list mine. All rat snakes morphs, and mostly Texas rat snakes, i love them, but they seem to think i taste good. Go figure?

Old 12-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #157
Pinkypie
Id much rather be bit by a snake(not a huge one) then a cat.I got bit on the thumb by a feral cat and its teeth sunk right through the thumbnail and I had pry his mouth off...It hurt really bad.Also rats, rats hurt, bit right to the bone, got a scar from that one.
But Ive been bit by
ball python
young jungle carpet
cornsnake of course
a friends beardie that he convinced me to hand feed..LOL
a young tegu, serrated teeth hurt but mostly just a graze.
and multiple little fence lizards and wc garters etc.
Mice too.Also a couple rabbits(used to raise them).
Oh yea and a nasty little chihuahua that got me on the lip good.

Old 12-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #158
PrymalHeart
I'm a bite n00b, but here's my hopefully NOT growing list (oh who am I kidding, as long as your involved with animals, the lists will always grow)

B&W Cal King
Western Hognose
Corn Snake
Leopard Gecko
Bearded Dragon
Brazilian Rainbow Boa
Black Racer
Ball Python

Too many dogs to list, I work as a groomer, but never a serious bite

Cockatiel
Lovebird

Rat
Chinchilla
Mice
Hedgehog

Old 12-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #159
InterExotics
Ball pythons, dumerils boa, rainbow boa, Green tree python (ow), bearded dragon, juvi iguana, juvi savnnah monitor, a few kings, adult corns, leopard gecko... I'm sure there is others.

Also, my bird, african grey parrot. And a Cockatoo that I was working with at a pet store (she was startled)... And my boyfriends dog... who is very possessive of him, a pit/lab mix.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:14 AM   #160
CSExotics
1) Ball Pythons
2) Reticulated Pythons

Let me tell you, once you get bit by a Retic, those little ball python/boa bites are nothing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!