Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2008, 12:36 AM   #101
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
You're right.
I apologize. Bad day. Heck, Bad week.
I shouldn't take it out on here.
Big hugs for Stevie!!! hugga hugga hugga!!!

You did alright, you gave me a woody with that picture, so I owe you a woody.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #102
WebSlave
That's enough, people. A couple of members got three day suspensions for profanity, others got warning points for various reasons, and I had to remove a photograph from the original post and MANY copied replies that was not appropriate for this forum.

Let's try to be a little bit more professional looking, shall we?

Old 06-20-2008, 09:42 AM   #103
mvite
Back on topic.

Bump for a skank.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:26 AM   #104
John E Dove
Well, since I have never seen her dance I cannot say wether or not she dances rhythmically in a loose-limbed manner but I think this thread is pretty much done.
As a buyer she has proven herself to be a great deal less than honest and not to be trusted.
I can't say what kind of seller she is and I doubt I'll ever know since her lack of honesty puts her on my do not buy from or sell to list.
I am also still concerned about those many other sales she offers. A computer and computer desk for $25.00? The ad said nothing about the computer not working, are these stolen items or donations she was given?

Old 06-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #105
mvite
This needs more reads.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #106
nora
Quote:
So i asked him if he would be willing to refund only a partial as it clearly was his fault with the way he packed them that they suffocated. There eye balls are like exploded, and has hemereging which usually means suffacation or efeicsiaction (sp). I lifeted them up and felt them they were not as cold as i thought,as my first thought was they froze, but no def not my conclusion.
yanno, she said the same exact thing about the ball python that roger mance sent her when it "died" in transit... if i can find the post i'll post it here.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:02 AM   #107
mvite
Bump.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #108
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
yanno, she said the same exact thing about the ball python that roger mance sent her when it "died" in transit... if i can find the post i'll post it here.

Yup, it seems like *every* transaction she has done trades that she has gotten snakes from other people have been "DOA". I've looked up her name along with "roger mance" annnnd A LOT of her post come up along with her pulling the same thing over and over again spitting around "oh the snake so and so traded me showed up dead, etc"... over and over again. Pretty much she has stuck with the same story over and over again. Hmmmm I really highly doubt every snake has been "DOA". Some is very fishy here, specially since she has all of the same kind of snakes that she has said have been "DOA".

-Allison Covan

Old 06-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #109
MikeCurtin
I just missed my last chance to accept her "invitation"...sniff, sniff...boo, hoo!

Old 06-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #110
greatlakesreptiles
hmmmmmmm

thief in the temple

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!