Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #121
Gary O
Just to add. She sent me a PM on my forums. Sayuing she was upset that I allowed people to post about her past doings. And that she was leaving my forums for that reason. No one ever broke the TOS of my site. But she wanted special treatment.

This was all over the free ATBs she got

Old 07-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #122
mvite
whoa! This thread almost slipped off the bottom of the first page.

Bump for herpin' scum.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #123
VAsnakeman12
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I don't think you missed anything. Andrew cant even follow the simple rule of posting his full name on all posts he makes on the BOI.

Everyone has been sticking up for a guy who don't even give a crap to follow a very simple rule. To me they both suck.

Critical Bill,

I'm sorry to hear you lose respect for an individual as a result of a simple mistake (that I later corrected). Im not here to question the rules of the forum, but Im sure ANYONE that read this thread knows my first and last name. I stated it in the original post.

You've made a premature judgment regarding how I feel about the rules. I do happen to "give a crap".

The only time I contacted Brittany was regarding the offensive posts made by several individuals in this thread. I simply explained that I will continue to speak negatively regarding our transaction, and will never do business with her again, BUT, I apologized for the direction the thread headed.

She responded and said something along the lines of "Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes", I then reverted back to my original tone and explained, she was in the wrong, and I am not looking for her input on the matter.

My stance on working with her remains the same, though I don't see the need for the photos that were posted...etc...

ANDREW GIZINSKI

Old 07-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #124
VAsnakeman12
I also would appreciate someone posting a link to this page on there, and my response explaining we have not come to an agreement. Id rather not register on the forums if I don't need to.

ANDREW GIZINSKI

Old 07-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #125
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAsnakeman12
Critical Bill,

I'm sorry to hear you lose respect for an individual as a result of a simple mistake (that I later corrected).
You've been a member here since 2006. Dont you think thats more than enough time to find the rules, read them and adhere to them? I think so.

If you want respect show respect. The site has rules for a reason. Follow them and stop making people believe you don't give a crap.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:33 PM   #126
VAsnakeman12
Now take a look at how many posts I've made... On top of the low number, how many are on the BOI (not related to this thread)? All that to say, I am VERY new to the forums.

I'm not looking to GAIN respect, but if your respect for me decreases as a result of such a mistake, I've got nothing more to say.

It amazes me that in such a relatively small industry people are so quick to burn bridges.

Andrew Gizinski-"Because I give a crap"

Old 07-01-2008, 03:57 PM   #127
GB2000
Wow...

I just wanted to chime in real quickly that this post is having the proper affect on people. I run one of those smaller name forums mentioned (HerpFamily.com) and Brittany has posted on there quite a bit. Actually, I believe after she began receiving some flack the first time she registered as Brizzy420, she took a short leave of absence and then re-registered with a new name (BrizzysReps).

Our mods had quickly become suspicious of her intentions especially the whole "rescue" part considering how often she was posting her "Everything must go!" threads...on top of that, we even modified our rules to posting in the classifieds so that she'd stop using ONLY our classifieds. We required members to be active on the site in order to post in the classifieds...so in response, she began flooding the forums with pictures of her herps.

Anywho...since seeing this, our mods have discussed it and have decided any new for sale/wanted threads from her will be deleted...and while I rarely EVER ban people on my site, I am discussing the possibility of an all-out ban.

Thanks for posting this and providing us with the proof we'd been looking for that Brittany/Brizzy is a crook.

Josh Blackshire (GB2000)
Admin, HerpFamily.com

Old 07-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #128
Mooglebass
http://www.reptileforums.net/forums/...les.html#34906

Her and her "rescue"

Old 07-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #129
GB2000
Andrew...I saw the links back with the pictures of her animals and the snakes you sold her...here's a rough date to go with those pics.

March 4, 2008

Is it possible that yellow ATB pictured in the Photobucket links was your snake or only the browner looking one?

Here are two threads posted on my forums regarding the bright yellow one.

First her typical "New Addition LOL" thread:
http://www.herpfamily.com/showthread.php?t=7148

Followed by her standard ?EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!" thread less than a month later:
http://www.herpfamily.com/showthread.php?t=7326

...actually this was posted and removed once before on 3/26/08 due to her abusing our classifieds (this is where we implemented the new rules to limit her posting in our classifieds without taking part in the rest of the forums).

Feel free to post these responses in any other threads about her elsewhere as well!

Hope that helps clear some things up!

Josh Blackshire (GB2000)
Admin, HerpFamily.com

Old 07-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #130
willows chelle
I dont think there was a DOA snake at all, I think she has it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!