Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #141
mvite
^ I was just gonna say---Whatever it takes to keep it up here!

It's kept me from having to bump the thread.

Don't worry---I won't let it get off of the front page for a while. Seems like there's always someone with a new story about Brizzkank420.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #142
VAsnakeman12
I edited my signature, but guess it didn't work. Any ideas why?

Andrew Gizinski

Old 07-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #143
VAsnakeman12
Now it does... Hm... Free bump...

Andrew Gizinski

Old 07-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #144
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961
I can't believe people are arguing over full names and not keeping on topic. Although from the looks of it the main topic is dead and this is the only way to keep it at the top of the page. GEESH!
Post #137 states the importance of the full name rule and pretty much explains it all.

When a person fails to abide by the full name rule, and their posts are deleted as a consequence, it creates gaps within the thread which can cause people to misunderstand what one response is to the other that has been deleted.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #145
GB2000
Sorry...I knew it was required, but thought it was only required for those parties directly involved since not everyone has it posted at the end of their messages like Andrew did (didn't notice the name field on the left). I've been a member here for 6 years and made very few posts over those years...it's not like I had the rules set into memory. I was just posting to help a guy out who got screwed in a transaction, but whatever...I still broke the rule and I accept it.

I do find it funny that more people have been making a big deal over the real names being posted, but joining in on the personal insults...calling her a stoner, skank, etc. But eh...whatever...my name should be in my signature now.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #146
Neverending
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAsnakeman12
My name is Andrew Gizinski, and I am submitting a review of the BUYER Brittany Amey, or Britt Amey.

COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!

I'll outline the important facts of the "sale", and post a forum conversation between Brittany Amey, and myself. I have quite a few emails, and will post them upon request.

Brittany contacted me expressing interest in my 2.0 Garden Phase Amazon Tree Boas. I had them listed for FREE on reptile forums (www.reptileforums.com).

Brittany pay-paled me the amount requested for shipping costs (at a $10 loss to me, but that was my mistake). The snakes were shipped Fed-ex PRIORITY OVERNIGHT. I am a certified shipper via Fed-ex.

The arrival of the snakes are confirmed (via Fed-ex). Within an hour I receive a flaming email from Brittany, claiming the snakes to have died because of suffocation. She claimed to have taken the snakes to the vet, and her veterinary technician confirmed that they had in fact suffocated.

Brittany said it was my fault because:

-I used a 10 hr heat pad (which is untrue). Though she claimed the snakes suffocated...

-The packaging was too large (yes, she actually said that in the forum post), but didn't have air holes. Again, this was in JANUARY.

It is important to note that she never sent me photos (as I requested) or any form of receipt from her vet.

When asked for proof on one forum, she claimed that her emails between us had all been deleted as a result of a mass of emails she just received.

She also filed a claim with pay-pal. I never heard from paypal.

She then continued asking for a refund, ranting about her DOR policy (refunding 10% of the buyers money).

I was willing to send her the $5 she requested, she then clarified that I must include the 3% paypal fee, but what topped it off what I found is that she had posted threads on numerous forums already.

Her posts were full of lies, I'll point these out later.

It went from an adult-like business transaction to a child's game. She posted ridiculous threads on numerous forums. I eventually emailed her and requested that she post on the BOI, so we can finally settle this mess.

I am not aware of a thread on the BOI started by her.

She proceeded to attempt to add me on facebook, send me spam emails from odd sites she had signed up on, etc.

I didn't realize the BOI was also for sellers, leaving feedback on buyers (thus the late post), but for everyone's sake, better late than never.

Here is a forum post (http://s4.zetaboards.com/HerpinVerts/topic/113841/1/):

"Brizzdown@aim.com
Britt Amey
Brizzy's Reps

I purchased 2 Atb's from him, He said he just needed to move them, With lack of communication being an issue i still insisted and wanted these little ones, I got them today in a box haha that was 3 times the size it needed to be, not a probelm i dont' care about the box, but there is not holes, no way for the snakes to breathe, it took me 15 min to get the blam tape off the box, on the outside written on the box which looked like from a 13 year old kid, LIVE SNAKES KEEP UPRIGHT-KEEP AT 50DEGREES> Now first off fedex cant keep anything at 50degrees NOR do they care!!!! So on to the next issues, he has them in a pillow case(no problem), stuff all the way at the bottom, there is poop all over the place, and he pushed them down and packed it tight with papertowels,now the snake have no way to breathe, they are freaked out, and only had a 10 hour hand warmer in with them. YEA I GOT 2 DEAD ATB's NOT HAPPY.

So i asked him if he would be willing to refund only a partial as it clearly was his fault with the way he packed them that they suffocated. There eye balls are like exploded, and has hemereging which usually means suffacation or efeicsiaction (sp). I lifeted them up and felt them they were not as cold as i thought,as my first thought was they froze, but no def not my conclusion.

I would just like to let everyone know about him and be aware of his shipping ways, and you most likely will end up with a DEAD HERP!

Andrew or Eric Gizinski
CaptialsSerpents@yahoo.com"

My response:

"Andrew here...

Brizzdown@aim.com
Britt Amey
Brizzy's Reps

I purchased 2 Atb's from him, He said he just needed to move them, With lack of communication being an issue i still insisted and wanted these little ones,"

You purchased nothing from me... I GAVE YOU THE SNAKES FOR FREE. You merely covered shipping and packaging charges (for a 10 dollar loss on my part). Communication was never an issue, I didn't respond to one of your emails for a total of less than 10 hours, and if you recall my last email stated somthing along the lines of "I will email you when I ship the snakes", I apologize if I do not sit in front of the computer all day, but I have a job, and a life.

I got them today in a box haha that was 3 times the size it needed to be, not a probelm i dont' care about the box, but there is not holes, no way for the snakes to breathe, it took me 15 min to get the blam tape off the box, on the outside written on the box which looked like from a 13 year old kid, LIVE SNAKES KEEP UPRIGHT-KEEP AT 50DEGREES> Now first off fedex cant keep anything at 50degrees NOR do they care!!!!

You clearly know very little about shipping snakes. I am a certified reptile shipper via Fed-ex, my packaging methods have been approved by the Fed-ex shipping lab. Though I will not claim that they know much about shipping snakes, EVERYTHING I do is a carbon copy of what was approved or suggested to me by Fed-ex representatives. And yes, I have bad handwriting, but does that have ANYTHING to do with the death of your snakes? Also, if the box was, quote, "3 times too big", doesn't that remove from the possibility of suffocation? Since ANY INTELLIGENT REPTILE SHIPPER WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU DON'T PUNCH HOLES IN THE BOX. Also to clarify, I shipped overnight.

So on to the next issues, he has them in a pillow case(no problem), stuff all the way at the bottom, there is poop all over the place, and he pushed them down and packed it tight with papertowels,now the snake have no way to breathe, they are freaked out, and only had a 10 hour hand warmer in with them. YEA I GOT 2 DEAD ATB's NOT HAPPY.

First off, it wasnt packed too tight, and everything I used was breathable, and again, was based on a reliable, tried and true shipping method. I also used TWO FULL SIZED SUITABLE BODY WARMERS TO SHIP THE SNAKES. Your post is misleading by saying "a" and a blatent lie by saying "10 hour". I have the wrappers from the MULTIPLE heat packs I used. And to clarify, I'm not happy either, and very sorry for what happened.

So i asked him if he would be willing to refund only a partial as it clearly was his fault with the way he packed them that they suffocated. There eye balls are like exploded, and has hemereging which usually means suffacation or efeicsiaction (sp). I lifeted them up and felt them they were not as cold as i thought,as my first thought was they froze, but no def not my conclusion.

You stated that you would not post negative feedback if I either refunded your shipping (I was already $10 down for shipping in the whole deal) or sent you another snake, ranting about how you have a 10% DOA policy. So lets play a game. I SELL you a snake that dies when it arrives. You pay $60, and the shipping was $40. Your total payment was $100, and since I feel bad about your loss, I send you $10, I still made a $50 profit off the whole deal, and you are down $90. Now, in this case (it's important to note that I never suggested that I offered a live arrival guarentee), I was (as the breeder) already down $10, AND charged you ZERO DOLLARS for the snakes. So while your DOA policy causes you to make a moderate profit, my general snake sale process ALREADY CAUSED ME TO LOSE MONEY. And then you have the audacity to make poorly thought out, uneducated, misleading, claims about my shipping methods.

On top of all of this, I agreed to comply with your DOA policy, and yet you continued to post negative feedback, and filed a claim with paypal. I've tried to work with you on this matter, and you refuse to be worked with.

And finally, your comment "You will most likly end up with a dead herp"...

I think you are a bit off in the math department, if 1 out of say 50 shipments goes south, you are actually more likly to end up with a LIVE herp if you order from me.
"

I love how the Admin cut off the conversation.

Here is another thread where she is going to town,

http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...&f=220&t=12820

It seems that the other forums she posted on have been deleted. She made quite a few false statements on the other sites as well.

Brittany Amey WILL BE CONTACTED, and informed of this thread.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for the late notice.

Regards,

Andrew

It's rare that i jump in on here and post my 2cents...but...There are two things here i've noticed that nobody else has said...

1)ALL ATBs have bug eyes!.. lol

2)How is it that they could be "freaked out" if they are DOA?!?

Old 07-03-2008, 11:16 PM   #147
VAsnakeman12
Valid points... Free bump...

Old 07-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #148
Animal34343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverending
I think she meant they were freaked out that they couldn't breathe during transit.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #149
LauraB
Quote:
1)ALL ATBs have bug eyes!.. lol
Ah, yes, Charles. ATBs do have bug eyes, but if you recall what Dizzy said, "There eye balls are like exploded, and has hemereging which usually means suffacation or efeicsiaction
That clearly was a statement from a very intelligent, educated and herp-wise individual!

And of course they must be like, "freaked out", because they were like, in a pillowcase and like, packed with paper towels in a big box, like 3 times too big, with like no holes punched in the sides, so like, how could they like breathe? ("spoken" in my best Valley Girl impersonation)

Yeah, Charles ... she's a moron and a liar. Someone to avoid at all costs.
And good observations on your part!

Old 07-04-2008, 01:22 AM   #150
paranoika3
It saddens me how many people were quick to defend her in the reptile forums website. Do these people not have the time to do a quick boolean search on Brizz420?

~ Carolina "Kat" Demorais

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!