Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:26 AM   #151
VAsnakeman12
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoika3
It saddens me how many people were quick to defend her in the reptile forums website. Do these people not have the time to do a quick boolean search on Brizz420?

~ Carolina "Kat" Demorais
Most reptile forums = Idiot breeding grounds. It is sad, but no surprise.

Old 07-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #152
mvite
I wonder if she is still trading dishes for reptiles

Old 07-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #153
Dayliss
In her post on the reptilegeeks forum, she states,
"No there should not be holes in the box as i stated, yes i was wrong on that. I never punched holes in my boxes either, but i also don't use aluminum foil as a liner and then scrunch my herps into a box."

In her original e-mail to Andrew, there was absolutely no mention of aluminum foil. Just another inconsistency I figured I'd point out.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:03 AM   #154
JeremyNicholson
People like this absolutely disgust me.

She's just a ditzy, stupid, pothead who sees reptiles as nothing more than collector's items, rather than living creatures. Disgusting. I'll bet she blows half her money off on weed, too. Am I right, Brizzy?

Old 07-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #155
VAsnakeman12
Thanks for the input... Bump

Old 07-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #156
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAsnakeman12
Thanks for the input... Bump
You are 19 posts in and about half are BUMPS for this dead ass thread.

Is there something else you want out of this? A medal or some other shiny thing?

You won. For God sake man....let it go.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #157
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

Is there something else you want out of this? A medal or some other shiny thing?

For once Mr. Kimmel and myself are exactly on the same page. The word has been spread and this thread is dead. Ms. Amy has not been logged into this site since the 18th of last month and people from every other site she participates on have now seen the truth.
Let this thread slide into the archives for future researchers.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #158
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

I'm afraid that I have to agree. One more useless bump of this thread without adding new info, and I'll be doing my own "bumping" If people are interested in reading about this person, they can use the search function to find her name. Otherwise you are just wasting real estate on the first page of this forum.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #159
SERPENTS DEN
Brizzy

Sorry to ad to this dead thread I just wanted to let people in on the latest.

I sent Brittney Amey aka Brizzy a this private message on reptilegeeks.

I just happened to stumble across a post you made on Fauna Classifieds, which is far from the truth and would like to know why you made such an un-truthful post?

Copied and pasted from post: Stolen Gila, Mike Winzer of Angels R Us

BRIZZY Registered User Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Pennsylvania Posts: 79 Name : Brittany Amey Trader Rating: (1)

First off your wrong. Second you don't know him, and i am sure you don't know either personally. So technically anything anyone says about either of them, unless you live here in pa locally to them doesn't know anything about these 2 people and shouldn't be passing judgement on anyone to begin with! I dunno if this world just doesn't have any manners anymore but i was always taught never to talk about anyone i dont know and especially about something that doesn't concern me! As a matter of fact STEVE has been shut down as he sold hots to under age kids, and he is not allowed to rent from the people he was he got kicked outta there as he kept POOR animals in bad situations, and didn't care about their well being! Mike has a very successful store, and has an amazing array of animals. Before you people go spouting your mouths off about a whole bunch of nonsense and even to me, you should get your facts number one and number two learn your manners!

Briittney Amey reply back to me.

Brizzy wrote: First off you need to take your own advice and not go spouting your mouth off! I do know mike very well, i see him every week and i live in Pa, and I do know the truth and that is why i have every right to pass judgment as does ANYONE else who knows Steve, or Mike! Thanks

I replied back to Brittney and she refused to reply back.

You talk a lot of BS for somebody that KNOWS NOTHING. It was your very own ADVISE not to go SPOUTING YOUR MOUTH OFF! You should listen to your own advice because I was never shut down nor did I get kicked out of the store. The lease was for 5 years and in fact I was there over 5 years before relocating and it's obvious I'm still in business! Shall we take this back to the BOI to discuss your spouting or do you want to do the right thing and retract what you said?

Steve

Old 07-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #160
GB2000
Okay...that last one's got me lost...?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!