Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #11
BRIZZY
Here are some POSTIVES for you all....

LadyBloodRose-Celeste Foster
1.Ordered a beautiful pair of ball python babies from her (1male 1 female), they arrived safe an sound an verry well packaged . Shes verry easy to communicate with, verry fast responces an verry good ta work with .

Thank you so much britt! I absolutely love these guys!

2.lol i can't stress how awsome Britt is anyone lookin for a snake definately should talk to her!

This makes 5 snakes I have gotten from her, Shes Awsome to work with an realy laid back an definately works to please . Awsome quality animals.

Britt your as awsome as they get hun! bot me an trey are definately fully satisfied with our new babies

<3 <3 <3 Britt!! <3 <3 <3!!!!!

Reptileman27-Jason Decker
3.I just got a beutiful little striped cal king from brizzy and very happy. I got a great deal and service. I defently reccomend her and would do business again.

DDwii7374-David & Darcy
4.Bought and traded with her
Excellant condition and exactly what she said it was. Thanks Brizzy! Love the newbies.

FloridaHogs-Jenea
5.Brizzy helped me find a good home for a rescue RTB. Everything went very smooth, communication was great, and she is even keeping me updated on how "Jack" is doing. I would do business with her no questions asked!!

Jenea Wood
Sball4God@cox.net

JenHarrison-Pinklady Constrictors
6.I agree, Brittany is great! I bought an adult female BP from her and she is still thriving and doing wonderful. One of my favorites!

Those are just a few for you...I have many more As i have no bad transactions that i have sold anyone. I only recived 2 Bad transactions and they were from those listed, it was just to warn everyone about their "tactics"

Old 06-18-2008, 10:09 AM   #12
mvite
Ew---ew---ew---ew. What a nightmare girlie. Stories like these fulfill my worst nightmares about dealing on the internet.

OP---

thanks for the warning on this person.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #13
snakewrangler
Positives from where? What site?

You have been banned from two forums (that I am aware of) and got rescued by the admins on your own forum (herpsaround) when others called you out.

In case you forgot, this is the post where you were trying to get rid of your animals because of a personal crisis. Yet people were finding your ads on other sites where you were trying to acquire animals at the same time.

http://www.phpbbserver.com/breedenre...reedenreptiles

Old 06-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Pictures of the packaging? Pictures of the ATBs?

Old 06-18-2008, 10:16 AM   #15
BRIZZY
It's called buying/Selling/Trading Reptiles.....

Alexhuereptileforum
Herpinverts forum

Everyone has the right to buy sell and trade whatever and whenever they please. They didn't save me they thought it inappropriate for their site that someone said remarks as he did, and they have done transactions with me-Like the owner of Herpsaround he has bought a snake from me and has NOTHING but good remarks for me. Others just locked the thread not erased it. They too have done business with me and have nothing but positive remarks. Again i only ever had trouble with these 2 boys and that's all.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:18 AM   #16
BRIZZY
Pics where NEVER asked for, and i get all my herps shipped to my work, and i don't have a camera there it's at my house.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #17
John E Dove
Well you sort of took it on the chin in this thread.
http://www.reptileforums.net/forums/...les.html#34906
Your name is unique enough you are easy to research.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #18
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIZZY
Pics where NEVER asked for, and i get all my herps shipped to my work, and i don't have a camera there it's at my house.
You mean to tell us that if you send me a snake and I contact you saying it is DOA and I want my money back that you would not require pics?

Old 06-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #19
BRIZZY
Because i am willing to help those in need?

I only ever took in one rescue RTB and that was from Jenea which is posted here under my positives! I also still have that RTB and he is thriving very well. I will not ever sell him period. I don't and would never sell a rescue it think it;s very inhumane to do something like that.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #20
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Well you sort of took it on the chin in this thread.
http://www.reptileforums.net/forums/...les.html#34906
Your name is unique enough you are easy to research.
Quite a popular scheme these days, eh?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!