Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:08 PM   #31
VAsnakeman12
Sorry, I forgot again...

-Andrew Gizinski

Old 06-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIZZY
Pics where NEVER asked for, and i get all my herps shipped to my work, and i don't have a camera there it's at my house.
You want to try that again?

Quote:
----- Original Message ----
To: Capitalserpents@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 12:02:56 PM
Subject: Bad News.....

Ok, I got the snakes in this morning at about 11. I took them home, and
found BOTH to be dead. Not from cold weather either, i ran them to my
vet to make sure of my conclusion, and you packaged them WAY to tight
with no air holes, and they died from suffication.

Thanks
Britt

Old 06-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #33
SPJ
I ship and have never had a DOA and NEVER poke holes in the boxes.
What is the point of having a heat pack in the box if you poke holes in it? That just lets out the heat instead of keeping it in like the box is supposed to.
Sounds to me like this girl scams people for free animals.
She has already shown that she does almost the exact same thing with 2 different sellers.
Suffocated. Yeah right.
I think you are full of it and tried to take advantage of yet another person.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #34
psilocybe
I too find Brizzy's story pretty fishy. Snakes, like most reptiles, have fairly low oxygen requirements. It is highly unlikely that a snake shipped in an adequately sized box (proportional to the snake's size) overnight would be at any risk of suffocating. And Brizzy states that the box was "3 times bigger than it needed to be". Sorry, but things just don't add up to be the way she is saying they are.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #35
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIZZY
Because I ask for it each time as a transaction or i will need a money
order sent! You never asked for the 3% not my problem!

-----Original Message-----
To: brizzdown@aim.com
Sent: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Bad News.....

I need a bit of clarification... Why would I add the 3% paypal fee,
when you didnt in your payment to me?
How about because her demanding 3% for PayPal fees is against their TOS, and also illegal in some states.

Cost of doing business, which she obviously knows very little about...

Old 06-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #36
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
----- Original Message ----
To: Capitalserpents@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 12:02:56 PM
Subject: Bad News.....

Ok, I got the snakes in this morning at about 11. I took them home, and
found BOTH to be dead. Not from cold weather either, i ran them to my
vet to make sure of my conclusion, and you packaged them WAY to tight
with no air holes, and they died from suffication.

Thanks
Britt
For this statement to be true you must have left them in the box all day at work because you didn't discover they were DOA until you arrived at home.
Which according to you is where your camera is located. So lets see some pictures.

Holds as much water as you stating you didn't make the first couple of posts from your user name on this thread. #96 and #97.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...30&page=3&pp=40

You made some striking errors within both posts that you have repeated on many occasions. Along with your tendency to highlight one word by capitalization of each letter you seem to also have a predisposition to throwing out claims of DOAs without ever supplying supportive evidence. With pictures being one basic part of such a claim. One would think you would have taken a few pictures since you were home.

After-all, you just had the same situation play out on TRR with the exact same claim on someone else. When pressed for pictures in that situation you used the same excuse.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
For this statement to be true you must have left them in the box all day at work because you didn't discover they were DOA until you arrived at home.
Which according to you is where your camera is located. So lets see some pictures.

Holds as much water as you stating you didn't make the first couple of posts from your user name on this thread. #96 and #97.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...30&page=3&pp=40

You made some striking errors within both posts that you have repeated on many occasions. Along with your tendency to highlight one word by capitalization of each letter you seem to also have a predisposition to throwing out claims of DOAs without ever supplying supportive evidence. With pictures being one basic part of such a claim. One would think you would have taken a few pictures since you were home.

After-all, you just had the same situation play out on TRR with the exact same claim on someone else. When pressed for pictures in that situation you used the same excuse.
Link didn't work.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&page=3&pp=40

Old 06-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #38
Griz
Brizzy, you're an idiot. If you are literally thinking that it's logical to poke holes into your shipping containers, especially in the dead of winter, then you're an even bigger idiot then I originally thought! The only thing that has taken place here is you are now on a large number of people's "DO NOT BUY FROM OR SALE TO" list. Your level of stupidity is beyond comprehension. Unbelievable!

Griz

Old 06-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #39
Lucille
There are no pix and I don't recall seeing a vet report. Is it possible the snakes are still alive?

Old 06-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #40
Mooglebass
Just wanting to put a warning out on what name she uses, so far I've found her to use Brizzy, Leolady420, Brizzy420, and now Brizzysreps. Seems to be joining alot of small name forums to keep a low profile on herself. Just thought you guys would like to know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!