Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #51
mvite
Exactly---Its my sig!

I laugh at the cliche---If I had a dollar for every time someone typed that to someone else.

Sorry for the confusion---I tried to erase it after posting because I realized that it looked like I quoted.

Maybe Brittany will supply something else to add to my sig.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #52
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooglebass
Just wanting to put a warning out on what name she uses, so far I've found her to use Brizzy, Leolady420, Brizzy420, and now Brizzysreps. Seems to be joining alot of small name forums to keep a low profile on herself. Just thought you guys would like to know.

Not only is she a member to bunch of those smaller forums, she also moderates on some of them, and I believe she is the admin. on one or two of them.

So when you go there to defend yourself against her claims, she will have you locked out so you cant post.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #53
mvite
I wish I could make a sig out of that guy dancing to "Wild Thing" in her photobucket.

:lol:

Old 06-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #54
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite
Exactly---Its my sig!

I laugh at the cliche---If I had a dollar for every time someone typed that to someone else.

Sorry for the confusion---I tried to erase it after posting because I realized that it looked like I quoted.

Maybe Brittany will supply something else to add to my sig.
That's great! I thought I missed something!

Old 06-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #55
gant77
I can't believe this little girl is crying over $5.00, which she is not even intitled to, sounds like extortion to me. Are you that hard up for money that you take in Reptiles that really need help and turn around and sell them, but call yourself a good person? Just plain TWISTED. Is the air thin up there on your high horse??? Oh wait, I shouldn't say "high" cause that might get you excited. "Leolady420?" Cute. Very, very, immature. Your just another POTHEAD who thought it would be "cool" to have reptiles and feel big and bad. By the way, how is a couple hundred dollars a good amount to have saved when you start a rescue? That will barely get you in the door. Try a couple GRAND. Are you affiliated with MnJ Reptile rescue by chance?

Old 06-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #56
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by gant77
Are you affiliated with MnJ Reptile rescue by chance?
That comment has me wondering if she is abusing the Craig's List to get her reptiles to sell.
Anyone know specifically where in PA she is located?

Old 06-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #57
Mooglebass
Allentown is what she posts

Old 06-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #58
mvite
Lehigh Valley---somewhere near Philadelphia.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #59
spawn
This Brittany chick sounds like a mega-cunt, and I'm basing this on this statement alone excerpted from the OP:

There eye balls are like exploded, and has hemereging which usually means suffacation or efeicsiaction (sp). I lifeted them up and felt them they were not as cold as i thought,as my first thought was they froze, but no def not my conclusion.

Couple that with the fact that she was revealed to be a hypocritical liar in the breedenreptiles (link on the second page -- thanks to whoever pointed that out) as far as selling her reptiles because of a personal crisis at the same time posting wanted ads for other reptiles. Sounds like she needs another ban.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #60
snakewrangler
I posted that link, Frank. Jim Keenan pointed out that she is active on a lot of the smaller forums. She registered on the forum where I admin (The Reptile File) and lasted about a week before I banned her.

We heard she was banned from HerpCenter too. One of their admins told us that she was claiming to be a degreed (sp?) herpetologist.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!