Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #61
hum707
If it sounds fishy,most the time is fishy. I can smell her all the way in California.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:03 PM   #62
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIZZY
Because i am willing to help those in need?

I only ever took in one rescue RTB and that was from Jenea which is posted here under my positives! I also still have that RTB and he is thriving very well. I will not ever sell him period. I don't and would never sell a rescue it think it;s very inhumane to do something like that.
Would that be the one that you mention in this thread on Mar 29 2008, 10:22 PM on the Herpinverts site?
http://s4.zetaboards.com/HerpinVerts...4/1/#post25540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolady420akaBRIZZY
Red Tail SOLD!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 07:38 AM   #63
GottaLuvHerps
I was going to stay out of it but....

Brittany,
I find some things very interesting here. I also run on several of the smaller forums, and see you on those quite a bit posting ads - either wanted or "has to go" types of things. Right now you have ads posted on ReptileGeeks from 5/9/08 ASKING for baby bolens pythons, carpets (several crosses), and yet in the ad posted that Mr. Dove posted, you were SELLING a carpet. Why do you need a new one since you just sold one? According to your ad dated 3/26/08, you were desperate to get rid of everything, and then on 5/9/08 you are looking for more animals on a different site. That makes no sense to me, and probably not to a lot of people here. But it does seem to fit with your way of doing "business" I guess....
You also had the audacity to go into an email fight with me, trying to talk me down on a price for an adoption on a small mali uro not too long ago on that same site (I do not have the emails, sorry) - the adoption price was I believe $30 plus shipping (which is outrageous these days, I admit), and you wanted to give me $30 SHIPPED, remember? Shipping would have run me more than that alone, and when I told you no thanks, you got hissy with me. Then you went on about how I was not taking proper care of him, even though I had him vet checked and told you the vet's reasoning for him being so small, and that even though his size was lacking, his health was perfect.
Your history has been proven in the links that others have posted about how this seems to happen to you very often, and yet you NEVER seem to have proof about these dead animals. There is always an excuse. If this happened once, wouldn't you think to have some way of proof every time a package is shipped to you, just in case? It's simple really - use a camera phone. Or even better, do like most people do and take a 1/2 day off of work to get the package at home so you can immediately open the box and see what is going on inside, and put the animal away in its enclosure to start getting settled. As a business person, a breeder and a general reptile enthusiast, wouldn't you want to do what is best for the animals you are acquiring (seemingly in false pretenses as proven in other links), or are you turning into some small time scammer who just flips animals? That seems more likely the case to me at this point.
All I know to say is that I am glad my little adoption case went to a great home where I know he will be taken care of as a pet, and not someone that is looking to flip him to the next person who can offer some money...

Kelly Kordek

Old 06-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #64
GottaLuvHerps
I apologize, I forgot to ad the screenshot of her ad I mentioned...

Old 06-19-2008, 07:43 AM   #65
snakewrangler
BOELENS? A BABY?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #66
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAsnakeman12
My apologies.

I also continue to receive crap like this...

"Hi,

You still haven't responded to Brittany Amey's invitation to connect on Reunion.com.

Connect with Brittany Now -- you'll also find out if anyone is searching for you!

Or go to http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?uid=264112393"
i too have been receiving spam e:mails from brittany amey as well just like this and have never even heard of her until those came in, and now i see this. i think she had e:mailed me some time ago when i had an add posted on kingsnake with some ridiculous trade offer. so i took the liberty to look her up on myspace here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=35667880
needless to say, she isn't someone i would ever entertain doing business with after reading all of this.

matthew watkins

Old 06-19-2008, 11:25 AM   #67
snakewrangler
Whoah, she registered a myspace account to peddle a pair of ball pythons...

Old 06-19-2008, 12:20 PM   #68
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
Whoah, she registered a myspace account to peddle a pair of ball pythons...
Do a Google for Brizzdown. She is trying to sell all sorts of stuff everywhere.
She also has a couple of threads asking for free supplies.
http://www.reptileforums.com/forums/...ad.php?t=45808
http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...howtopic=12236

Why is it I doubt she will be coming back here attempting to prove her case against the OP?

Old 06-19-2008, 12:29 PM   #69
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
BOELENS? A BABY?
I concur....there's an animal that'll never see adulthood! What a shame!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:30 PM   #70
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
I concur....there's an animal that'll never see adulthood! What a shame!
Not that she'll get one anyway!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!