Brittany Amey... Save yourself the headache... NEGATIVE - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:32 PM   #71
Griz
If there actually is anyone out there that is considering do business with this chick, check out her blog here -----> Crazy as a loon

The immaturity of this girl is nothing short of pathetic and it shows that her current behavior is reflective of her past. Some people never grow up.

Griz

Old 06-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #72
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
If there actually is anyone out there that is considering do business with this chick, check out her blog here -----> Crazy as a loon

The immaturity of this girl is nothing short of pathetic and it shows that her current behavior is reflective of her past. Some people never grow up.

Griz

its far too flashy and brightly colored for my brain to comprehend

Old 06-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #73
Shiari
I would like to point out, from a semi-medical standpoint this statement:

"There pupils were HUGE which
doesnt mean they froze it CLEARLY indicates that they were suffocated
from the poor package done."

This is complete and utter cockamaney bullshit. Enlarged pupils are typical of *death* itself. I have seen animals die from trauma, from chronic disease, from acute conditions, and euthanasia. ALL of them had enlarged pupils. This is caused by the muscles relaxing.

That also said, bug-eyed appearances (as later mentioned) are not caused by suffocation alone. I have seen animals die from fluid building up in the lungs because their owners dithered about euthanising them. No bulging eyes. The eye bulge is instead caused by an increase in intraoccular and potentially intracranial pressure. This is most often due to blood pressure problems, which in turn are heart problems. Other options are infection of the eye itself, the surrounding tissues, or the brain. What the twit is posting instead though matches a description for strangulation. And I'm going to equally cry bullshit if she attempts to convince us the snakes somehow strangled themselves.

Further! A necropsy would not show suffocation from lack of oxygen alone. It could show... problems with the lung, the heart, other organ systems, etc. But saying "suffocation from inadequate ventilation!" from a necropsy is like looking at a cat's kidney's on a radiograph and, with no history on the patient, declaring "This cat has acute renal failure from eating a lily!". Complete conjecture and BS.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #74
willows chelle
that blog makes her sound like she is 14.

Old 06-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #75
Mooglebass
Id like to point out that I have gotten into it with her from just a poster on a forum. I too have saw all her posting and selling ads. I brought it up that I thought she was selling animals from a crisis and then day later she posted about wanting more. It made me question her, which in turn she told me that it was none of my business or that it was for a friend. Well its the whole idea one day your selling your stock then the next your buying more. So be warned if you try to talk any sense to her. It wont work.

Old 06-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #76
grandmagreen
It looks like she has a KS account, also.

http://market.kingsnake.com/userview.php?uid=123576&v=a

Old 06-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #77
willows chelle
I am shocked at the amount of reptiles she has seemed to go through...just looking at her photo bucket account.

and i seriously would look into whether those could be the same ATB in the photobucket account!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #78
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by willows chelle
I am shocked at the amount of reptiles she has seemed to go through...just looking at her photo bucket account.

and i seriously would look into whether those could be the same ATB in the photobucket account!
Now it makes sense....BRIZZY420. Pot smoking SKANKER!

It makes even better sense when looking at her wedding photo album on photobucket. Or was it a pool party/karaoke party? Pool party karaoke wedding reception? If that ain't low class hill billy crap I don't know what is.

Old 06-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #79
hum707
Quote:
Originally Posted by willows chelle

That was my exact thought.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #80
critical bill
Christ almighty, the more you look the more you get sick. Tanks EVERYWHERE throughout the house. Dirty feed bowls laying on top of tanks. Carpeting looks like several people took a shit on it. It looks like a zoo house/crack house.

I feel like I got fleas and lice on me just watching her videos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!