Pittsburghs Premier Reptile Show Sat March 19th (Steel City Reptile Expo) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
wyblep
Pittsburghs Premier Reptile Show Sat March 19th (Steel City Reptile Expo)

Well its that time again. Next Saturday on March 19th 9AM-4PM We will be holding the steel city reptile expo down at the Washington County Fairgrounds. January's show was another great success with 1476 patrons through the door. We were very pleased with the turnout but we still want to strive to break the two thousand patron mark. I think we can and will get there.

So bring the whole family down for a day of fun. Its always a great time seeing and buying exotic animals from around the world that you normally would never have the chance to encounter. There are a lot of great knowledgeable and friendly vendors and breeders on site to make sure your new pet is the absolute best choice for you and your family.

That’s next Saturday March 19th from 9AM - 4PM at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Also be sure to register for your chance to win the Albino Ball Python Giveaway. Please check out the website for directions and more info. www.steelcityreptileexpo.com See you there.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
SapphireGemReptiles
definitely going to try to make it!

~Amy

Old 03-13-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
wyblep
Hi Amy, I hope can make it out this Saturday. So how are those Het Caramels doing? Did you start breeding them yet this year? I hope you are having a great breeding season.

Old 03-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #4
SapphireGemReptiles
keep trying to breed them neither one wanted anything to do with one another.. will try again soon.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
porkchop48
I can't wait for the show.

I have all kinds of frogs available and many Axolotls ready to go.

Amy stop by the table and say hi if you make it. I have not seen you for a while.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #6
wyblep
Amy, Thats all you can do is keep introducing them. If he does not hook up within 72 hours pull him out and give him a few days break and then reintroduce. We are expecting another great turnout. Some good weather this time would be nice.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
kenchat046
Looking forward to vending at this show. I keep hearing great things about it. We will have a wide variety of kenyan sand boa morphs and patterns available. I think 10-12 different types. Hopin for a sand boa friendly crowd! lol Stop by and say hello. Ken
www.BuffaloReptileHouse.com

Old 03-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
SapphireGemReptiles
will surely come and drop by to say hello to all,

Old 03-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #9
wyblep
All you Kenyan sand boa lovers out there take a look at Kens website. He has some great looking Sand boas and Im sure he has what you are looking for in the Sand boa morphs.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #10
gixxer3420
Can't wait for the show! Best show in Pittsburgh by far! Empire Reptiles will have a nice selection of geckos. Can't wait to see your set up Ken!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!