Bad Guy Chris Mossbarger - SCAMMER - THIEF - BAD GUY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #21
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
1) $150 for a proven male Cinnabee
My bad, but still...

Old 01-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #22
jasballs
The guy that got takin is just starting out and didnt know any better.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #23
RobNJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
The guy that got takin is just starting out and didnt know any better.
I missed that part...anyway, hopefully it should be easy enough to take care of. Sucks that there are people around preying on new people.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #24
Sierra0101
Hi Karen McAllister?

I do not know if you are aware of this and it is off topic...but I clicked on the facebook link you provided and it was signed into your facebook. To make sure this wasn't a glitch or something of the sort, I closed and reopened the link on 3 different devices and all were signed into your account. Don't worry, I didn't do any snooping, I just realized when it said there were new messages and when I clicked them, I had never heard of any of the people sending the messages. I didn't read them or anything, but came straight here before finishing reading all the posts to let you know.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #25
Sierra0101
Wait nevermind I am retarded, that it my sister's facebook, not yours. My apologies!

Old 01-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #26
Sierra0101
Now I feel extra retarded because there is no Karen McAllister in this post, it was Jennifer who posted the FB link. Sorry for the disruption! I feel like an idiot lol.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #27
Pink Lady Exotics
Rob, the ad didn't offer to ship. The buyer contacted the seller and asked him if he could ship it. That's no different than the many breeders/sellers that list animals on Craigslist then have outside buyers come across it and ask them if they could ship. Also, it was for a hatchling cinnabee, not a proven breeder. And as John said, Stephen is new.

Also, filing a claim with PayPal doesn't solve everything. PayPal does not cover live animal transactions so if they find out it was for a live animal, they will not grant the claim and refund his money.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #28
Mooing Tricycle
I feel like i am reading Fear and Loathing...

Old 01-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #29
spoiledarmywife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Hi Karen McAllister?

I do not know if you are aware of this and it is off topic...but I clicked on the facebook link you provided and it was signed into your facebook. To make sure this wasn't a glitch or something of the sort, I closed and reopened the link on 3 different devices and all were signed into your account. Don't worry, I didn't do any snooping, I just realized when it said there were new messages and when I clicked them, I had never heard of any of the people sending the messages. I didn't read them or anything, but came straight here before finishing reading all the posts to let you know.
So how did my name get brought into this?

Old 01-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #30
Pink Lady Exotics
Because when she clicked the link you provided, she thought it sent her to a page logged in under you (because you had linked it). She realized after she posted that she was mistaken.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!