Good Guy Chris Murray of CM Exotics and Imports - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
schra1se
Chris Murray of CM Exotics and Imports

Just received another great shipment from Chris. 1.1 V. glauerti, 1.1 V.t. orientalis, and 0.1 V. storri. I pre-ordered these guys a couple months ago and Chris was excellent about keeping me up to date on the import and even sent photos when they arrived on his end.
The animals were shipped via Delta Dash and arrived alert and warm. The shipping box was lined (inside the styrofoam box) with a layer of newspaper on both top and bottom. The area around the animal containers was well packed with newspaper so that they did not get thrown around or shift in transit. Newspaper also separated the heat packs from the animal containers so that nothing got too hot. Great packing overall!
The animals themselves were gorgeous, in great body condition and alert and active upon unpacking. Chris clearly cares about his animals and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.
I am attaching photos of the V. glauerti male and the shipping box (most of the animals are removed but I just wanted to show how secure everything was).
-Sarah Schrader
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!