Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2005, 03:38 PM   #101
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
If any of you who have been kind to me get in trouble on the BOI, you will be very glad that I am your friend.
Mi mi mi, la la la, aww screw it, it would probably be the last nail in my nice new coffin were I to actually laugh and this guy. It's interesting that he once purported to be MY friend until I informed HIM that it was NOT so.

I got the same nonsense about him being such a great friend. I suppose he is if craven tattletails are your bag of tea.

bruce, you are somewhat wishwashy in your upholding of the force. I know you LIKE waffles, but do you really want to BE one?

Old 10-23-2005, 04:11 PM   #102
reptilebreeder
Wow, this thread is getting crazy. Actually trying to get everybody "accommodated" to the new and improved FC is turning every other thread in to scrambled eggs, as people post trying to figure out what went wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
A few people have taken it upon themselves to be very vigilant about reporting posts, so we are getting a LOT of them lately. It seems that many of yours are the ones we are being asked to take a look at.
Once again as I wait and see what happens with the cleaning up the place I just have some "worry"? "uneasiness"? in this area. The first sentence makes it seem like this is becoming a police state, but it will calm down I suspect. The second sentence is one that could be problamatic (IMO) reason being, is I would consider the source. It's a known fact that there are some good guys (and gals) who have problems with Wes' pit bull like tactics, even though they are renowned for getting to and at, the bad guys, so I can see some of them complaining (though I personally think it a disservice to this and the hobby as well, but that's just my PO) what I suspect though is it is the same 2-4 people complaining, and if it is the one's I suspect, though they think themselves good guys, they have poor ethics, morals, and just don't do the reptile community much good, and they are wholly antagonist to many of the good guys and this site (thought they are able to do it with more tact and PC, so they can attempt to camouflage themselves) and if these are the people that are able to "chase" away people like Wes, and some others then I think that is bad for the BOI, FC, and again for the whole reptile hobby in general. JMHO

Old 10-23-2005, 04:12 PM   #103
Dennis Hultman
I don't need an apology the points were proven to be valid.

I can understand taken up for a friend before proof is offered.
It has been proven. No reason to rehash it.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were not posting because you despise the "wolf pack".

If So
Bruce, You were surprised as I was. Now you know. You don't have to condemn him, help your friend, if you want.

But there is No reason to keep on the defensive with Paul and Tere they were wronged. Have some compassion for them as well.

Wes let me help. This is the only way you are not going to be targeted by others.
My post, has been written in accordance with the new polices.
For you Wes, to be a Good Member add lots of fluff to your posts. It is recommended that you start every post with "I love you brother" in order to keep your Karma rating intact and avoid suspension.
Anything short of that, I am sure someone will find a reason to report your posts. I think you are being stalked. Is there a rule about that?

Old 10-23-2005, 04:44 PM   #104
bud mierkey
my apology

sorry guys,
i did not have all the facts and was not biased but i try to presume
innocence.
so proof was what i needed.
thats all now i have it .
so there it is.
later

Old 10-23-2005, 05:19 PM   #105
ecmorrell
I almost bought a frilled dragon from Mike for the Hayden fund. He was very helpful on the phone and answered all my questions cheerfully. Great guy!

Old 10-23-2005, 05:30 PM   #106
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecmorrell
I almost bought a frilled dragon from Mike for the Hayden fund. He was very helpful on the phone and answered all my questions cheerfully. Great guy!

I bought that dragon. It was actually Tere's.

My opinion differs. Thank you for your contribution

Old 10-23-2005, 05:32 PM   #107
Dennis Hultman
PS
His name is Chocolate

Old 10-23-2005, 05:37 PM   #108
Jim O
Quote:
Beth,

Did you read anything on this thread?

Old 10-23-2005, 05:40 PM   #109
ecmorrell
Heh, um, actually nope. I was on very briefly and assumed that the good guy thread was actually a good guy thread. What was I thinking! Of course it was faunadrama (TM).

Old 10-23-2005, 05:49 PM   #110
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Heh, um, actually nope. I was on very briefly and assumed that the good guy thread was actually a good guy thread. What was I thinking! Of course it was faunadrama (TM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
To answer the question that some people are waiting on the edge of their seat for, Yes, I did make a name up on ReptiBid to mess with one Tere's auctions. .
Here you go. Now you are caught up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!