Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:50 PM   #111
ecmorrell
Holy guacamole! I skimmed this stuff, and it is just nuts. Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:16 PM   #112
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecmorrell
. What was I thinking! Of course it was faunadrama (TM).
Several people said some things that established a pattern of bad behavior, the person basically admitted to it. Yet another person has been exposed, yet you mock it. I don't understand it, you may argue that the info was private, maybe, but it still exposed someone who IMHO, that should not at this time be caring for, selling, buying, reptiles, (care and feeding issues) and who also directly admitted to fraud/unethical behavior.

People think that unless a thread is only 3 posts.....first post accusation with copies of reciept showing wrong price charged and a picture showing the wrong animal sent. Second post, bad guy admitting wrongdoing (only cause, first post was lucky enough to have iron clad evidence). Third post, first poster posting that the right animal has been sent and the money returned. Anything other than that and the thread is faunadrama.

Well, the real world doesn't always work that way. This thread is a perfect example. Some might not like the method, but there is positive results from the accusations. There are dozens, (and maybe more) where the thread may be ugly, it may be non PC, it may even be rude, but in the end a lot of bad, terrible, unethical, conmen, and outright lawbreakers, have been exposed. To the betterment of this hobby. The methods may not be high society, but they use to work.

Old 10-23-2005, 06:53 PM   #113
ecmorrell
Whoa! Don't put words in my mouth. I don't doubt the necessity of such threads, but boy are they long and confusing unless one has been following them from the beginning. That's why I call it faunadrama, cause it's confusing and a lot of he said she said and prove it and you started its and so on.

Old 10-23-2005, 07:22 PM   #114
Chris@TSE
The BOI is still no place for such discussion of a personal situation. Fraud however, certainly. We did not need to know anything of the personal situation to accuse such fraud and research it. Its needless background, and yes.... un-needed drama.

Old 10-23-2005, 07:41 PM   #115
Dennis1
Wow im flaberghasted
Mike I think i understand why you bid on Tere's Auctions(Which is not RIGHT)which seems there was a personal retaliation
And even if what you say is true it still doesnt give you the right to do those sort of things there are more mature ways to take care of a greivance

What i would like to know is if you have done this to other people as well?

Like the ones made in this statement?
Quote:
One thing I forgot to include above is that I was aware that Mike had been bidding on people auctions so that he could win the item and then not pay. One example of this is his bidding on, winning, not paying, and then leaving bad feedback for kimberleeroy. The username Mike had for kimberleeroy’s auctions was Catherine_Best. Some of his other usernames are Furrylildevils, Feedergeckos and Seemydragonsbaby. Some of the usernames that I suspect may actually be Mike Shoemaker are Corwyn, Mookie, and Cory_1199.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:33 PM   #116
nicolai
Mike what about the rest...

You made claims to people you and your kids were eating dog food and were starving. Were these lies in a effort to get more money. Using your kids plight in an effort to decieve people of money in my opinion would be much worse then using a fake name to ruin peoples auctions and would say a lot about your character as a person.

His mask may be dark... his steed ever so bright.....on a mission for us... to do what is just and right....He comes in time of need....to save us from the doers of bad....he will save us ideed...If only his name we had.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #117
coyote
Nicolai, are you being haunted by the ghost of Wes? Has he been channeling through you to do automatic writing?

Old 10-23-2005, 09:50 PM   #118
dragonflyreptiles
Nick, hun I love but you gotta read the WHOLE thread, Mike has no children, i think there was something said by Chuck about Mikes brothers and sisters and such but MIke has no kids.

PS you paypal me $10.70 and Ill pay to join HELL, just can't pay it myself but if I could I would!

Old 10-23-2005, 10:01 PM   #119
dragonflyreptiles
PS my PS in that last post was uncalled for, sorry!

Old 10-23-2005, 10:06 PM   #120
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
And last...did you also lie when you stated that things were so bad recently? That you and your younger brothers and sisters were eating ALPO dog food for dinner? Do you know how much crap my wife gave me for busting your chops thinking you were so down and out? Do you know she wanted to send you money but I told her you were sending me a 100 geckos that I agreed to pay whatever the hell you wanted for them? Just to help you out! Whatever happened to those geckos you were sending? Did you not need the money to feed your dragons or your brothers and sisters?

I offered you my hand and a sincere apology and you offered me lie after lie.

You are right wendy, I should have said brothers and sisters not children, I have read all the posts and am still confused as too WHY he did what he did. There has to be a reason for it. Is he truly that bad off?? or was he trying to scam money off of bill?? He always seemed to be a knowledgeable and honest guy. I wish he would spend a little more time here and post more as to what led up to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
Nicolai, are you being haunted by the ghost of Wes? Has he been channeling through you to do automatic writing?

that was off topic and not needed here on the BOI!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!