Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2005, 10:27 AM   #151
DThomas
For goodness sake, pick ONE thread and keep it in there people.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:32 PM   #152
Alias47
This is about as far as I got before I had to stop reading this agonizingly long post because my bullcrap meter was FULL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
...or another option that was presented by Tere. To move in with her family temporarily in Arizona...She had no intention of driving anywhere as she does not drive unless she absolutely has to and also the fact as she does not know Tucson very well (having never driven it) and did not know where some of the places we needed to go were. Thus making us rely on John who works Mon-Fri and sometimes Saturday 8-12hrs a day. Or on a bus system that we had no idea how to travel on, yet.

You know...even after all this...I wanted to give Mike the benefit of the doubt...that he could change.

HOWEVER...it appears that he is just rehashing all this same crap with another DIFFERENT story...

Therapy my rear...you are trying to shake off your extremely damaged reputation...and it is NOT going to work. Coming back here now and claiming that this is all Terri's fault is ridiculous. Did you actually READ what you wrote or just spout it out incoherently and hope it made sense?

This woman offered to help YOU and Cory out.
Allowing you into her HOME with her FAMILY...out of the kindness of her heart...and you have the nerve to cry about her not driving you around...and that you don't know the bus system??!???!?

GET A FRICKIN BUS ROUTE MAP...they are available FOR FREE.
Tucson isn't THAT big that you can't figure out the bus routes...but it IS big enough for you to find a job within walking distance, if need be...that is assuming you really wanted to work. Terri never agreed to be your mommy...she was allowing what she thought was a ADULT to share her home while he got on his feet...which you had NO intention of doing.

Oh, yeah...you even have the gall to complain about WHERE SHE LIVES (On the Air Force base)...and how it was an inconvenience to YOU...cry me a river...I am SURE you were aware of this BEFORE you moved across the country to Tucson...you just considered it easy prey...and when everything didn't go your way, you blamed everyone but YOURSELF...which is the root of all these problems...

Look at the way you turned to Paul immediately thereafter...and continued the same atrocious sociopathic agenda that you had with Terri.

I don't know Terri...but I HAVE met Paul...and I have to say...I trust what he says about you 100%. Paul seems to be a very meticulous individual...and a very honest one as well...he would have no need to lie about you. He isn't a self serving individual...and allowing your transgressions to become public doesn't do anything to profit him in any way shape or form. You PREYED on him...and Terri...and they both felt, in good conscience, that they couldn't sit idly by and watch you continue down this destructive path.

You said you were sorry...and that you wanted to reddem yourself and change your ways...

Until you can accept responsibility for your own actions...and stop blaming everyone else for your personal and social ineptitudes and failures...you will NEVER be reformed.

Old 12-29-2005, 01:03 PM   #153
connorrm
WOW!!! Let em have it!!

Old 12-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #154
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias47
You said you were sorry...and that you wanted to reddem yourself and change your ways...
Hummmm....I wonder....

Has Mike ever paid Paul back the $500 he owes him? Thats not chump change to be walking away from. Paul....if you're reading..has he? Mike...if you're reading....have you paid Paul back yet....and if not...do you intend on paying him back?

Old 01-01-2006, 10:58 PM   #155
dragonflyreptiles
Thast should be answered my Paul who is as we all know out of town until the middle fo next week.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:20 PM   #156
PaulSage
Thanks Wendy. Actually, only a very few people knew that I wouldn't be home, and I would have preferred to keep it that way. Now that it's posted here though, I might as well mention that I have a great security system as well as someone watching the house and all the animals.

I answered Chuck's question in private.

Old 01-02-2006, 08:43 AM   #157
dragonflyreptiles
Sorry about that Paul and I know his house is being watched because I have tlaked to them.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:52 PM   #158
Tere Salazar
Omg

The mind's ability to lose all common sense, rationalization and objectivity for the purpose of advocating another's wrongs is fascinating.

Or maybe... just maybe... the common sense, rationalization and objectivity never existed to begin with.

Old 01-02-2006, 04:11 PM   #159
dragonflyreptiles
Ive never advocated for anyones wrongs, it was wrong for Mike to bid on your acution, everyone knows that, advocating anotehrs wrongs is on another thread that I was never involved in.

As for common sense etc, I have plenty I don't let strangers move into my home, I have let 2 friends move in at different times and both times it was a disaster and at that time I was single with no children or it would not have happened then.

I didn't know it was a screct that Paul was "out of town" and I apologized for that not to you Tere but to Paul.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #160
Rockford

Man this whole mess is pitiful.

Mike- You got time to sit on the computer and blast others including myself and you don't have time to find a flippin' job to feed yourself or those poor dragons. Simply pitiful.

WOW!!! This site's revelations keep getting better and better. What a bunch of losers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!