R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #31
Herpster
I meant he and I had utmost respect for Rich - I can' even type right now - he and I love you all.....every post has made me cry more and more

Old 03-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #32
Twizted Paths
Rosebud's post has my favorite post from him as well.

I don't have the right words now but he will be deeply missed.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #33
StrictlyExotics
Chuck was the most colorful person on here. Good or bad, Chuck, you made a lasting impression with each and everyone of us. I did not have the pleasure, or the pain, of knowing you personally. I have had nothing but respect and admiration for what you have contributed to Fauna. I will surely miss the anticipation of seeing those emails stating that THE CRITICAL BILL has responded. Rest peacefully sir and godspeed.

Sincerely

Old 03-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #34
addsdad
To me, Chuck was the hero of the BOI. Long live the legacy of Critical Bill.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #35
waltah!
I may not post here often, but I've read an awful lot. Chuck will be missed around here for sure and my thoughts are with his family.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:10 AM   #36
blackcrystal22
I already said this in the previous thread, but I thought I'd say it again.

Even though I read 100x more than I post here, I had read many of Chuck's posts, and I always had confidence that he was a good man in the herp world. There are not enough of them, and it's truly a shame to lose such a good and trustworthy member of the community.

He cannot and will not be forgotten, not by anyone here.

He was a good man. Condolences to his family and friends who had the honor of knowing him.

Take care,

Jessica

Old 03-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #37
repsrul
Nobody could insult you the way Chuck could. He had a way with words that is for sure. Chuck will be missed. Rest now my friend!

Old 03-23-2010, 12:40 AM   #38
kmrkvicka
RIP Critical Bill - may you rest in peace

Old 03-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #39
melissamann
this is very sad i read alot of things on here. did he have a website? i have dragons i could donate for an auction for his family how can i do that?

Old 03-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #40
WiseReptiles
No he doesnt have a website, I am running the auctions you can pm me for details..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!