Neil Gubitz - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2004, 08:12 PM   #1
rcoral
Thumbs up Neil Gubitz - Good Guy

Wow, Neil Gubitz is a popular guy here on the BOI! I just purchased a snake from him (C.B. White-lipped Python) and didn't realize HOW popular he was until after the sale. So, all I can contribute is my experience; He was very prompt to return emails, answered every question completely, had a good/fair price and sent me an AMAZING animal!

I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Best regards,

Robert Coral
www.ReptiCulture.com

Old 11-02-2004, 08:25 PM   #2
All4Sky
Thumbs up GREAT GUY

Hey just want to add another thumbs up for Neil. I got a GREAT deal on a female ball python . By the way, if Neil does not reply to your email within 5mins, CALL 911!!! Everytime I emailed him, he replied back right away, even though I thought he would have been sleeping? You gotta love his sense of humor too. Thanks again Neil for a great transaction!

Old 11-02-2004, 09:14 PM   #3
Neil Gubitz
Rob.... Thanks, man.... wait till you see his feeding response!!.... Just make sure you count your fingers afterwards.... lol

Sal.... you never cease to amaze me.... I didn't even know you knew about this site.... thanks for the kind words, but I got my "good guy" notes about YOU up first!!.... lol

Remember, don't forget to check her stool for those pebbles I put in her to make her 50 grams heavier than you thought she'd be.... lol

Both you guys can do business with my ANY TIME!!.... It was a sheer pleasure!.... THANKS!!....

Neil

Old 11-08-2004, 04:40 PM   #4
kenfosterpb
Thumbs up Good Guy to do business with!

Quick response, shipping within 24 hours and good followup. We will do business again.
Ken Foster

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!