Law on transporting chameleon out of Hawaii. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
HUBSonDUBS
Law on transporting chameleon out of Hawaii.

Where would I find out about trasporting a chameleon out of Hawaii. I was wanting to get a pair of jacksons over there while on vacation and send them over night back to Florida. Is this illegal or how would I find out about the law.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
Laura Fopiano
You need to apply for a license/permit through the Hawaiian government. The law will allow you to take 4 with this permit.

Do not try to ship them out on your own, it is illegal and the penalties can be very stiff. Hopes this helps you. Enjoy your trip.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:20 PM   #3
Wolfy-hound
Why ship jackson's from Hawaii? Aren't they available here in Florida? I mean, it sounds like a ton of work to me.
At any rate, enjoy Hawaii!!
Wolfy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!