Indigo, and Drymarchon T-SHIRTS! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-12-2006, 06:31 PM   #31
nazzza
PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER!
I have 1 indigo t-shirt selfmade (sorry for quality, but I'm alone now and it's difficult to shot pics in the mirror with a reflex ) but I want that of Tony!!!! It's wonderful!
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2006, 09:56 PM   #32
thesnakeman
Well, here's what I'm thinkin,...If you guys pay me now, and I go get this done with your' money, and they don't turn out looking very good,...then what? I'd have to refund your' money. And that would suck! I think I'd rather just wait a month, and then you can see the finished product before you give me your money. Just because it looks that good on paper, does not nessecarily mean it will look that good on a shirt. So just hang onto your shorts for another month or so, and let me get some made first. Then you can look at them, and decide if you want to spend your hard earned cash.

Either that or have Nazza make some more! Lookin good Nazarino.
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!