Dwarf or Super Dwarfs?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
Runtzz
Dwarf or Super Dwarfs??

I've recently obtained a pair of wild caught pure kayuadi Retics, I was told its a super dwarf local, but have googled around and found sites saying kayuadi isn't a SD. Anyone have a clue, opinions, thoughts or knowledge of this?

Male is 5ft
Female 4ft

Old 09-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
reticguy76
All in all, Kayuadi's are marketed and considered superdwarf.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Runtzz
Ryan, thanks so much for your answer/info

Old 10-05-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
viandy
Are you certain? I had some from the first clutch that Winslow Murdoch produced and he just called them dwarfs. Perhaps I don't remember correctly, it has been a few years. I know CBB size doesn't necessarily match up with that of the wild locale, mine were a solid 10'+. I think the information that Murdoch gave me is still around, will see if I can find it.

Andy

Old 10-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #5
Runtzz
Hey andy,

Yeah that's what I saw around as them being "dwarf", which is what brought me here to ask. Yes, if you could try and find some info and share it? That'd be great!

Old 10-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #6
viandy
Gave a couple of good searches but didn't turn it up. Know I've had a few computers since then, must have been on a hard drive that's no longer with us.

Andy

Old 10-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #7
Runtzz
Hey Andy,

Thanks for looking and even replying back.. I know these forums can be tough at times.
I'll see for myself I guess, I'm going to feed them on a weekly basis and see where it takes me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!