ORNATE MONITORS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
ORNATE MONITORS

ORNATE MONITOR (Varanus ornatus) $65.00 a piece, no pics at this time, no idea on sex, all about 8-10 inches long, all are nice and plump and eating plenty of crickets. I have a limited supply on these so hurry before they are gone!! All will have the pink tongues.

BURMESE PYTHON $65.00 I only have 1 available. CB here local by a friend of mine, don't know the sex, he/she is about 14-16 inches long (guessing size) eating ft mice and is always hungry. Normal color burmese not het for anything that I am aware of.

Please know your state laws if you are not able to purchase them please don't inquire about them. Shipping will probably run about $55.00 via fedex send me your zip and I can get you a more acurate quote. If you have any questions please e-mail me at SOUTHERNEXOTICS@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS,
MARK BENNETT
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
chris97
Have anymore ornates and do u hvae pics also how.many do u have left

Old 11-02-2009, 07:55 AM   #3
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
ORNATES

I have 8 Ornates left and no I don't have any pics, but I am working on trying to get a cammera.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
ORNATES MONITORS

I just sold one and now I currently only have 7 left for sale.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #5
chris97
okay im looking for one this will be my first nile monitior but do have expericnce also im looking for one who has a great temperment, active (likes to chase and swim after prey), loves to be held and who has a great feeding response and who is kind of big for his age. the temmperment part does not necsarily mean alot beacuz i will be handing him and spending alot of time with him or her, have any that are like the following.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:57 AM   #6
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
ORNATES MONITORS

Just about all them have GREAT feed response, they are a crickets worst enemy. There bellies and tail will be proof of that and all the crickets they have eaten. As far as size I have only had them for a couple of weeks and they are all pretty close to the same length, but if it is important to you I can look more closly and try to pick the biggest one. As being held they all will bite some but at times they seem ok with it.
Just let me know.
Mark
Southern Exotics
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
chris97
okay so i dont mean to be picky but which is the most calm and can you send pics of that one to me my email is christionireland@ymail.com

Old 11-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #8
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
ORNATES MONITORS

I will see if I can tonight if I can I will send it to you in the morning.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #9
SOUTHERN EXOTICS
here is pics
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread