Central Indiana reptile rescue??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
shrap
Central Indiana reptile rescue???

I breed all my own feeders (rats, meal and super worms) and often have extras. I usually have 5 to 10 extra weaned to small rats a week and always have plenty of worms.

I would love to find a legit rescue here in the Indianapolis area that I could donate my surplus to. I know it is not much, but if you are a legit rescue and could use some feeders then drop me a line at sammy@sammygreggreptiles.com

Old 04-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
Shadera
Another place that would be very grateful for your extra rodents is a raptor rehab.

Old 04-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Tiger Lilly
That's a great idea Sammy! I may have to do the same in my area. I just found one that, if they check out (and I actually have any surplus), I will start donating to.

Old 06-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
steve112972
indiana reptile rescue

We are dedicated to rescuing unwanted and mistreated reptiles in Marion, Indiana and surrounding areas. Any donations we receive are used solely for caring for our rescues; food, vet care and housing.

www.indianascalesandtails.webs.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!