Good Guy Keven vogenberger / Keven2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2018, 10:05 PM   #1
kingranchu
Keven vogenberger / Keven2

After getting humiliated, and called a window shopper simply by requesting pics of said Pixie frog by seller "Terrapene Carolina aka darkempiregames" on KS. I decided to try Keven.. and man did he pull through! It took a little over a week to ship due to hurricane Michael, but Keven made it work. Not only did the frog arrive safe, but Keven responded promptly to every single one of my messages. And kept me updated on UPS, and the whole shipping progress. We even discussed heat packaging and traded experiences over the phone. That alone makes me feel safe, and at ease. And assured me that I wasn't getting screwed. If you know what you're looking for, and Keven has it. Don't sweat it. Go for it! #BuyWithConfidence

Old 10-17-2018, 10:44 PM   #2
Monxotics
You should never feel humilated when asking for pictures. Its your money and your new family member. You did the right thing to avoid the other seller. Thanks for the heads up for terrapene. Enjoy your new pixie!

Old 10-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #3
Keven2
Thank you so much for the kind words Kuv! I hope your new Pixie brings you much joy! Thank you so much for your business!!

Old 10-18-2018, 08:18 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Thank you so much for the kind words Kuv! I hope your new Pixie brings you much joy! Thank you so much for your business!!
Don't forget Kevin, as a paid member of Fauna you can also pass out 'Trader Ratings' on those you have done business with. Good job on a successful transaction.

Old 10-19-2018, 08:04 AM   #5
Keven2
That's a very good point Robert! Thank you for reminding me! I just tried to rate him but it keeps saying error and some code. I'll try again later maybe something need to be fixed.

Old 10-19-2018, 08:09 AM   #6
Keven2
Well I tried it again this am and it went thru. Again thank you Robert for reminding me! Kuv was an excellent customer and it would be my priveledge to be able to sell him something again in the future!

Old 10-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #7
kingranchu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monxotics View Post
You should never feel humilated when asking for pictures. Its your money and your new family member. You did the right thing to avoid the other seller. Thanks for the heads up for terrapene. Enjoy your new pixie!
I completely agree. I was blown away when he agree to send me additional pics, only after I have sent payment. Which didn't make any sense. That was an automatic red flag. I am so happy that I ran into Keven!

Old 10-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #8
kingranchu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Well I tried it again this am and it went thru. Again thank you Robert for reminding me! Kuv was an excellent customer and it would be my priveledge to be able to sell him something again in the future!
Thanks for the trader rating, Keven! It was a pleasure to purchase from you as well. You're definitely my go to guy from here on out! Thanks again. You have sent me a gorgeous frog!

Old 10-20-2018, 11:15 PM   #9
nlmiller1
You're a great guy Kev! Keep up the good work with the Blue Tongues.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!