Max Pet Supply??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
ExoticsRLife
Max Pet Supply???

I ordered some stuff from Max Pet Supply on Oct. 1 and still have not received it. I NEED the cage I ordered by this Saturday and am freaking out trying to contact maxpetsupply.com, but there is no phone# listed, the email the have doesn't work, and I can't find the confirmation email they sent me!

Can someone PLEASE give me their contact info?

Also, has anyone ordered from them before? If so, how long did it take you to get your stuff?

Old 10-09-2007, 09:01 PM   #2
snakewrangler
They "sponsor" a lot of the east coast shows. I think that just means that they pay the most money to set up their massive booth-display thing.

I buy what I need from the smaller vendors and whatever I have left on my list, I'll go to them. I don't really appreciate the high prices and the way that they stalk you like you are going to steal all their stuff.

I have emailed them in the past and gotten no response. They always claim to be in the process of opening a retail location in Maryland but it hasn't happened yet.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:12 PM   #3
ExoticsRLife
Well, they had the cheapest price on a travel ferret cage that I need, so that's the only reason I bought stuff from them. :P Next time I'll go with a more expensive place, lol.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:21 PM   #4
snakewrangler
For some things they are ok. I was referring to feeders, sorry.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #5
leopardbreeder
They are a MAJOR sponsor of east coast shows. I know most of the shows I attend they are great. They do have alot of people standing by there "walk in booth". People do steal alot at the shows, I will give them that. I have ordered from them before, they shipped quick. It will come.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #6
Cat_72
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...Max+Pet+Supply

I had issues with orders placed online through them as well...though I must say, it's only been just over a week since you placed your order. It took me 3 months to get my first order in its entirety. Since folks kept telling me that they were in the process of a move and such and how great they normally were, I decided to give them another try (and their prices are quite good!). It 'only' took me about a month to get that order.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:10 AM   #7
lillyorchid
I've never ordered from them, but have bought things from them at shows. I've never have had a problem with them or their products.

Here is their info that they have listed:
Max Pet Inc.
Patrick Loftus, Sr. (sales@maxpetsupply.com)
+1.717-862-1528
Fax: +1.443-787-0215
P.O. Box 308
Airville, PA 17302
US

I hope this helps you out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!