Bad Guy Michelle R. Korvel - Do not sell to her !!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:54 PM   #21
TigerLily315
John finally decided to contact me after I made the dispute, never did he return any of my calls before hand. The original contact you quoted, was the day I received the feeders. I contacted him after seeing the billing statement and noticed he over charged me when he guaranteed another price. This is what set him into his temper tantrum and told me "That's how a business is ran", proceeded to call me childish and hang up. Several attempts were made to contact him about the feeders being nasty, he refused to return any communications... that is until he noticed a charge back. Now this HEATH character wants to post on the BOI, but, he wasn't apart of any of the communications. Maybe if he ran his business properly, he would have picked up the slack John obviously left.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:56 PM   #22
TigerLily315
All of the information is in the police report that was made tonight, all communications before purchasing, documentations from the phone company obviously showing calls were made but none were received. I can be made out to be the bad guy, but, yet, no one is questioning how this transaction was ran... unprofessional to say the least.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:56 PM   #23
Labwork
Do you have any proof to back this up? At the moment, your posts are contradicting themselves quite a bit...

Old 01-30-2014, 11:59 PM   #24
laterob
Did you get pictures of the feeders? Were they thawed, bloody, what?

Old 01-31-2014, 12:00 AM   #25
Pacman213
I am confused as to why you are making a police report? From what you have said nothing illegal has been done. At worst shady business, but nothing more.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:07 AM   #26
laterob
I am wondering if she isn't feeling harrassed, possibly for collection attempts. Thus the bit about the physical address.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:07 AM   #27
TigerLily315
Calling someone 53x in 10 minutes is illegal, that's called harrasment. Making threats is illegal... thats why there was a police report. They were told SEVERAL times to cease contact and they (John) decided to constantly call me. Once again, unprofessional. And when it comes to "Proof" on any of this, the State Trooper took it all to be filed. I don't know what further proof you want. Im done with the bickering for the night. It all comes down on me, but, no one questions the seller. Good ethics people! PERFECT!

Old 01-31-2014, 12:16 AM   #28
Mooing Tricycle
How sbout post photographic evidence of the crappy feeders? You did take pictures right?? A court wont care about your word vs. theirs if there is no proof on your end.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:18 AM   #29
Bobby Douglass
If you have no proof the feeders were bad what you did was theft.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:23 AM   #30
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily315 View Post
Calling someone 53x in 10 minutes is illegal, that's called harrasment. Making threats is illegal... thats why there was a police report. They were told SEVERAL times to cease contact and they (John) decided to constantly call me. Once again, unprofessional. And when it comes to "Proof" on any of this, the State Trooper took it all to be filed. I don't know what further proof you want. Im done with the bickering for the night. It all comes down on me, but, no one questions the seller. Good ethics people! PERFECT!
wow!! All we asked for was proof and your side of the story. Maybe if you were not being such a a** about it we would take your side. all you had to say was that he sold you bad feeders and I'm sure many of us would understand. you cant expect people to just assume you are right cause you say you spoke with the police. Here on the boi its up to both sides to show proof of what they say happen. you could have avoided a lot of this if you just said what happen instead of acting so shady about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michelle korbel