Magellan's Bedroom on Wheels - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
frillielover17
Magellan's Bedroom on Wheels

My male beardie decided to make himself at home when I went to go pick my hubby up at the train

Old 06-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
Bacula
that is so cool do you take her everywhere?

Old 06-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
frillielover17
Yeah, I pretty much take him everywhere. If I don't take him I take my frilled dragon. When I get my rhinoceros iguana back from my friend chances are he will be out on a leash with us a lot too.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
shinezilla
I have to take my two kids with me everywhere I go and sometimes I'd rather take a couple dragons instead. I use to bring my Veiled Chameleon everywhere and he'd just hang out at the top of where the seat belt is connected

Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 PM   #5
frillielover17
Haha yeah, bringing him along is sometimes even better than bringing the hubby along too. I had no idea chams could be that outgoing. Everyone I talk to is like no they are display animals only.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by frillielover17 View Post
Haha yeah, bringing him along is sometimes even better than bringing the hubby along too. I had no idea chams could be that outgoing. Everyone I talk to is like no they are display animals only.
My kids dad and I would use to just stick a dragon under our hoodies and go to the store or something. People would be doing double takes because he have only the dragons' heads popped out from under our hoodie

I've owned 4 chams and only 1 had the personality of a puppy dog, the other 3 were normal crabby Veileds... He use to actually climb up to his door when I would walk into the room and kinda try to nudge and rub his face till I took him out and let him on top of my head

I miss him!!!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #7
Heart4Dragonz
He's soo cute!! My lil man goes with me everywhere, just cuddles up on a chest over the seat belt when I drive ^.^ I was however recently told I couldn't bring him to Walmart anymore, cuz he decided he didn't want to be incognito that day and was sticking half way outta my jacket at check out. But my 84yr old gramma loves it when he comes with to pick her up from work there, so it's still gonna happen. :-p

Old 06-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
frillielover17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart4Dragonz View Post
He's soo cute!! My lil man goes with me everywhere, just cuddles up on a chest over the seat belt when I drive ^.^ I was however recently told I couldn't bring him to Walmart anymore, cuz he decided he didn't want to be incognito that day and was sticking half way outta my jacket at check out. But my 84yr old gramma loves it when he comes with to pick her up from work there, so it's still gonna happen. :-p
Haha yeah I've been asked to leave places when I had him or my frilly with me. They haven't seen anythin yet though. Wait till the rhino iggy comes with me

Old 06-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #9
Heart4Dragonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by frillielover17 View Post
Haha yeah I've been asked to leave places when I had him or my frilly with me. They haven't seen anythin yet though. Wait till the rhino iggy comes with me
Oh man, that's gonna be good. "Miniature Dinosaurs are not allowed in our business....please leave(from 10ft across the way)"
People bring their dogs everywhere with them, and they leave fur and dander and people are actually allergic to them. I don't see what the problem is with our reptiles.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #10
frillielover17
I agree completely. The excuse I get is, "You can't bring THAT in here, it has germs and can transmit things that will get you sick."

My reply is usually, "Dogs, cats, and humans can get you sick too but I don't see a sign saying they aren't allowed. And to me, something capable of licking its own ass is more likely to give you something nasty than an animal that sits in the "sun" all day in a controlled and clean environment."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!