Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:23 AM   #11
PowderBlueTegus
You all seem like sore losers. Why don’t you go congratulate the winner and stop being drama filled baby’s. Patrick Burian. Figured there was no reason to post the winner on here since he winner was on Facebook, my mistake. No need to be sore losers because of it.
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2018, 11:44 AM   #12
PowderBlueTegus
If y’all are so dissatisfied DONT ENTER INTO THE NEXT. Leaves more from for others to win! Thanks have a nice day. The winner was contacted, and he is very happy. That’s the effect I was out for not halls. So I will ignore y’all from now on unless it is legit questions and legit conversations. People on Facebook etc. know I’m genuine, so I’m not worried about a few of y’all that just wanna be keyboard warriors and cause drama.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:48 AM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderBlueTegus View Post
Figured there was no reason to post the winner on here
People took the time to make many nice posts on the thread. You could have thanked them for their time, announced the winner, and made everyone feel good about participating. I do not know the winner but after your behavior here, I think the whole operation has red flags.
Even after the initial questioning you could still have managed a save, but you instead decided to call folks names.
I thank the OP, as it will allow many people to see how you behave.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:12 PM   #14
PowderBlueTegus
I did nothing but give a free 1k lizard away. Your right people will see exactly how I am. I give back.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:17 PM   #15
Emery Aranda
Dang I wish I saw what he said! Not sure if I’m blocked on here or if he deleted his replies but I can’t see any of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-16-2018, 12:18 PM   #16
Jesse Hardin
I have answered this in my fauna sale ad. However I own the visual ice albino Mr ice and produced crumby the het albino female blue. This was a colab done with Brandon. He has my permission to use my pics and he has received his portion of animals. Please do not drag my post or name into this as this is out of my hands and 100% unrelated to my animals and me. Thank you have a good day congrats Patrick! These are some sweet Tegus

Old 09-16-2018, 12:18 PM   #17
Emery Aranda
He blocked me on both instagrams. I informed him I would be making a post on fauna regarding this whole situation. All seems really shady to me. If you were to announce the winner on Facebook you should on fauna as well. Pretty sure the people on fauna are going to be more into reptiles than some people on a Facebook page.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #18
Emery Aranda
he finally decided to make a post lol smh

Old 09-16-2018, 12:38 PM   #19
Emery Aranda
Sore loser LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderBlueTegus View Post
You all seem like sore losers. Why don’t you go congratulate the winner and stop being drama filled baby’s. Patrick Burian. Figured there was no reason to post the winner on here since he winner was on Facebook, my mistake. No need to be sore losers because of it.
Don't be so stupid bro.... No one is upset because they didn't win. Upset because we don't believe this is real after the stunt you pulled. Don't have two seperate contests on two separate platforms of social media. Common sense. I'd tell you that to your face, not a keyboard warrior for telling you that what you did is shi***. You're the one that got an attitude when i confronted you about it bud. "Have a good day" lol i think you're the one who's a sore loser for getting exposed of your bad practices...

Old 09-16-2018, 12:41 PM   #20
Emery Aranda
You obviously have done something scandalous otherwise you wouldn't block me for having simple questions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!