Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers??? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:53 PM   #31
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
This sort of drama is why I avoid FB.

I'm not too impressed with either party here. One one hand, it's a fair question to ask if a contest is legitimate. Calling it a "scam" when you don't know that it is, and haven't verified if anyone won isn't fair though. Yes, it's an info or question thread and not a Bad Guy thread, but having "scam" in the title seems designed to lead people to think that.

On the other hand, Brandon comes here and calls everyone a bunch of names. It would be easy, not to mention professional and classy, to just show the evidence of the winner. Not everyone here is questioning your integrity Brandon, just the OP. No need to lump everyone into your insults.

I would probably avoid both of these people.

The question marks at the end of the title were meant to show that I’m not sure, and was trying to get everyone else’s input on it. I never once called it a scam, if you can find when I did please post below. I stated that I thought it could possibly be one, and yes I still believe so even now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #32
Emery Aranda
Quote:

I'm not too impressed with either party here. One one hand, it's a fair question to ask if a contest is legitimate. Calling it a "scam" when you don't know that it is, and haven't verified if anyone won isn't fair though. Yes, it's an info or question thread and not a Bad Guy thread, but having "scam" in the title seems designed to lead people to think that.

On the other hand, Brandon comes here and calls everyone a bunch of names. It would be easy, not to mention professional and classy, to just show the evidence of the winner. Not everyone here is questioning your integrity Brandon, just the OP. No need to lump everyone into your insults.

I have a reason to question his integrity due to the fact that no information was provided of the winner and the entire post was just deleted-in fact anyone who had entered the contest has the right to. Kind of disrespectful of you to say “avoid” both of these people, when all I’ve done is stand up against an unorganized contest. If I had said he was scamming without knowing that would be defamation and I could be facing legal action, which I refrained from doing so because I’m not going to state something unless it is facts. I never went as far as questioning whether it was real or not UNTIL he blocked me so get that straight.

Why would someone have a reason to block someone for asking about DETAILS of a contest?

Old 09-16-2018, 04:03 PM   #33
Emery Aranda
Apparently you’re just as bad of a person for trying to warn people of others, as someone who calls people names, blocks people, and deletes the evidence when questioned about a giveaway 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂ ️

Old 09-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #34
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery Aranda View Post
Apparently you’re just as bad of a person

You made a good point, and I agree, that Brandon's removal of the thread without announcing here brought definite questions (to me), and his name calling was not professional especially when a courteous easy fix would have been enough.

Any point of view that might tend to show this was a mistake or oversight or to point out that proof is needed for certain perspectives has just as much right to be aired here as yours. I think you owe Theresa an apology.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #35
Emery Aranda
I’m sorry that she thinks I’m a bad person for reporting that Brandon Aldridge blocked me for questioning him??? Nothing to apologize to her for, if anything she should apologize to me for saying to avoid me??? If I said outright he was a scam artist, then I could totally see where she was coming from. If people want to waste their time following people and entering into contests which could possibly be rigged that’s on them! I simply supplied information which you can choose whether or not to participate in his further contests or not. With his actions of blocking me, I have every right to assume he’s a fraud but never once did I say I was sure he was. Don’t really see what some of you are getting at. I never name called or threatened or any of that so it’s comical to see me being put on the same level as him.

Old 09-16-2018, 05:06 PM   #36
Emery Aranda
Quote:

I don’t even understand her post. Drama on Facebook? There was never any drama on Facebook starting off, so she must of not payed attention to the thread. Second off, having scam in the title is not exactly the same as “calling it a scam”. It is designed to lead people to read it and question it, because it is very shady!!! Nothing wrong with that!!! If someone made a post like so about me, I would simply respond maturely on the post and stand up for myself-without going and calling everyone sore losers and cry babies. I’d also spell babies right

I think it’s disrespectful to say you should avoid someone simply because of my post. That’s like saying I think Theresa should be avoided because she reads a part of a thread and then just starts typing, regarding the whole Facebook thing... No one even knew Brandon was having a separate contest on Facebook until he said so, so how was their ever any “Facebook Drama”... This is Fauna Classifieds Drama!! Lol
Simply feel disrespected for her saying people should avoid me for stating only facts and what I think could possibly going on. Maybe people should avoid you for not informing yourself on the entire post before commenting???

Old 09-16-2018, 06:01 PM   #37
Snake-Queen
I would love to hear from Patrick. I'd like him to show pictures of the tegu he received.

Brandon, the smart thing would've been to post the winner and thank everyone for entering, on all sites that you posted the giveaway. If people don't see/know there is a winner, they will question it. Deleting the post just made it look suspicious.

BTW, I'm not a sore loser, as I didn't enter your giveaway.

Old 09-16-2018, 06:10 PM   #38
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Brandon, the smart thing would've been to post the winner and thank everyone for entering, on all sites that you posted the giveaway. If people don't see/know there is a winner, they will question it. Deleting the post just made it look suspicious.

Exactly!!! If he had commented on the original post “Allright sorry everyone @patrick on Facebook won...” etc, I’d still feel a little cheated only because it was never published on the listing that this contest was going on another platform of social media as well-But i’d at least know that the contest was over and someone had been chosen instead of left wondering for days when someone would be announced. It’s not being a sore loser, congrats to Patrick by all means. I just think it’s fishy how he deleted the post, blocked me when I questioned him about it, and then immediately pointed fingers at everyone questioning him and acting so defensive. He could of totally defended himself and proved us wrong, but instead he had to accuse of us of being sore losers and cry babies, AND then went to post who the winner was after. It does appear like Patrick is certainly a real person as he’s posted on some of the reptile forums that I’m on, and I do believe Brandon will be still sending him a tegu most likely (unless he really doesn’t care about his reputation), but either way the way he reacted to being questioned on the whole thing and acting as if everyone was just a sore loser when in reality no one knew what was going on was just downright uncalled for. You can’t just produce pretty animals and expect to keep clientele. If you treat people in your community like trash, words gonna spread, and it will reflect on business in the long run.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:23 PM   #39
tlmoon
Emery, calm down. I don't go on FB because it tends to be filled with too much drama, so no, why would I have read the threads there? My comments are strictly based on what I see here. I don't think there is anything wrong with questioning the details of a contest (as I said). But, I also think there is a concept where a person is innocent until proven guilty, and I don't think this was necessarily a fair accusation to lob at Brandon.

I never insulted you in any way, yet you call me a bad person for disagreeing with you? I simply stated my view of the situation as I saw it. This is exactly the same as you posting your view of the FB contest - something you have every right to do, just as I have a right to my opinion.

If you can't deal with someone having a different opinion than you, and you can't remain calm and respectfully disagree, then yes, I would avoid dealing with you.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #40
Emery Aranda
You still obviously haven’t read the entire thread. You’re getting everything jumbled

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!