pro reptiles..out of canada - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
TIBOR PAPP
Thumbs down pro reptiles..out of canada

On 1-3-07..I paid in full $949.00 shipping included...plus the the exchange rate was charged to me(30.oo) for a boa I wanted to add to my collection..spoke to Sean over the phone and wanted the animal shipped to Onterio airport in so cal..no problem ,lax is farther and a big hassle for me. The winter wheather did slow it down and I totally understood...but its been many excuses since..with weddings,expired cites,expired this and that..and last week I called and Chris and I agreed to ship to lax..sent me a air bill #er for pic-up on a friday..took the day off work to be ready to go..and find out something else expired and it cost me a day of work..I had enough.. and called Chris on tuesday this week..and e-mail Sean ..and mentioned I want my money back...nothing has happened not a e-mail not a call..bummed these bothers seemed very nice.. what should I do now??
sorry I don't really particitate in this forum...never had a need to..and really don't want to start trouble for them..dissapointed any suggestions

Old 05-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
TIBOR PAPP
Thumbs up

All has been resolved..in a positive manner..please delete
I did email faunna.thank you!

Old 05-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #3
Megan_&_Pierre
I have dealt with Sean many times and pointed out this thread to him. i am glad all is well now and Sean and Chris (though I have yet to meet him) are both stand up guys.

Glad to hear everything worked out!!

Megan Moir

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!