Hoarding (Rats Episode) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
JColt
Hoarding (Rats Episode)

Watched last night. I cannot imagine what his house smelled like. Years ago when I was heavy into reptiles I had many rats and was sick for a few days and the smell was bad. Can you imagine this?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/03/mu...n-hoards-rats/

Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
Krazykracka
GOD DAMN!!!! that has to smell Horrific...

Old 01-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
ratkingrodents
I wouldn't even want to walk into that house. It probably burns to breathe.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
BobOblak
didnt watch. never will. wouldnt surprise me if the whole thing was staged. AP=H$U$.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobOblak View Post
didnt watch. never will. wouldnt surprise me if the whole thing was staged. AP=H$U$.
They would have had to "staged" that for a year.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Outcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
They would have had to "staged" that for a year.
They have done/ will do worse to get their agenda pushed through.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #7
JColt
90% of Hoarding shows do not include animals and when they do it is usually cats. Almost all episode's are about people who collect items to the extreme and never clean. And you have to admit, 2500 plus rodents running free in a home doesn't really promote going after animal keeper's but the extremeness of it. Hoarders is an A&E show and animal planet is tlc, Is that the same company? Hoarders is not Confessions: Animal Hoarding which is AP

Old 01-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
JColt
Just noticed but they wont let me change title. It should be

Hoarder's (Rat Episode) not
Hoarding

Old 01-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
Amelanistic Orca
I shed tears for that freakin' guy and his story of how his wife passed.. I wondered if the rats were her's, or if it was all staged like everything else on tv?? It had me thinking though; lol; line the walls with 2 Ft sheet metal so they can't penetrate the walls; two rooms; male's in one as they are primarily the feeder's; breeders in the other; pregos go in the ARS racks.. Wallah!! I can do 3000 instead of 500 at a time... Lol.. The best was the ac'd fifty foot big rig trailer to move em all... Omfg!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #10
TacoTheFaco
I doubt it's staged. If it is they're dedicated. There are a few shelters up here that have rats from this guy. Either the shelters near him are overrun with rats or they sent them here because of the number of rodent shelters/shelters that accept rats and rat breeders.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!