BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 110 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #1091
norsmis
Well lookie lookie everyone. The scumbag liar showed his face again. Welcome back Chuckie! So, care to tell us about your grandmother's garage?

Old 11-22-2007, 12:20 AM   #1092
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
BryonsBoas is back everyone.
Yeah , here everyday , sometimes twice a day even. I have nothing to hide so why not.

Sooooo , how about that proof ? Been working on that yet?

Old 11-22-2007, 05:26 AM   #1093
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Sooooo , how about that proof ? Been working on that yet?
Surely you jest. Charles, prove he's a good guy?

That's the funniest thing posted here to date.

Old 11-22-2007, 07:25 AM   #1094
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Mark Schmidtke dude you don't even know me, You possibly might have seen me at some meeting or something, I've never done any business with your or anyone you know before April so on what terms would you be WARNING APRIL About me??? Please don't tell me how your hear something POST some names, That is the BIG issues here right proof right! Please provide some other then the obvious Issues I CLEARED UP WITH ARRON?

Regardless, he was correct. This ongoing thread is proof of such. Still going to send that $500.00?

Old 11-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #1095
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Surely you jest. Charles, prove he's a good guy?

That's the funniest thing posted here to date.
Yeah , world peace would be easier to bring to light than any proof of Chuck being a good guy.

Funny he keeps thinking that after all the trouble it took to get Aaron squared away , he has bragging rights about it now. Its almost like inventing a whole new brand of stupid some days.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:18 PM   #1096
csreptiles
BryonsBoas read the post find the details. Me and Aaron entered into a trade that was not far, I sent him an money order and some how it didn't arrive. He posted on here and I posted that I would 100% pay him BUT NOT UNTIL I WAS REFUNDED FROM THE ORIGINAL MONEY ORDER, Once this funds where refunded to me I paid Aaron and paid him an additional $100. Keep to the fact Yea I did miss a few calls, and travel allot due to my jobs, I work all Winter and take summers off. Again your seem your trying to make it like this FORUM help Aaron get is money and it didn't which I why I post from the beginning he be PAID so stick to the truth. This thread is 90% hype and about 10% fact.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:24 PM   #1097
csreptiles
Suncoast Herpetological

Your saying " We are all tired of your unintelligible posts. Go torture the people on the pocket bike forums with your inane ramblings...the reptile industry has absolutely no need of you " But yet you all have nothing to do but replay in this thread? Does that make any since?

Old 11-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #1098
crotalusadamanteus
So you still gonna send April that $500 bucks to compensate her for what you put her through?

Old 11-22-2007, 09:52 PM   #1099
csreptiles
Otter_23 to answer your question it was shortly after this thread was started that call to Animal Control, Which was confirmed from him but I was not able to get the COWARDS address or phone. Yea I did not accept your offer to pickup the funds due to I don't it would have been a good idea on your part! There is much that needs to come to light funny how the reason why I was not coming to the meeting, paying April was due to which I had already posted having to do with my reptiles being taken, and she now has a few them! Go ahead April I wish you the best with them, there HET from a crazy morph so GOOD LUCK, If you like I'll also forward over the rack to you also. I'm done this cowardly fighting back and forth over the internet is not me. I do agree STILL to send you the payment has posted, Once I hear back from the state! So I know I such a BAD GUY and all BUT here's some proof for ya. I POSTED IN AARON DEAL THAT HE'D BE PAID AND HE WAS, I'M NOW POSTING IN APRILS EVEN AFTER SHE RECEIVED SNAKE FORM MY COLLECTION THAT I WOULD STILL PAY HER! IF this makes me a bad guy then I'll be one! APRIL WHEN I HEAR BACK FORM THE STATE REGARDING MY REPTILES I WILL PAY YOU WITHIN 24hr. LIKE I PAID AARON WITHIN 24hr. OF MY FUNDS REFUNDED TO ME FROM THE ORIGINAL MONEY ORDER!

Old 11-22-2007, 09:56 PM   #1100
snake5007
Quote:
This thread is 90% hype and about 10% fact.

I like the way you state this as if all the facts have come from you. You're a thief and a liar Charles, and when you pay April you can then jump on your pocket rocket and SCHUCK OFF, can't ya?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz