BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2006, 08:39 PM   #151
ms_terese
Quote:
ms_terese come on you really think bring my father and grandfather into this is good for your business. (((SNIP)))I would have purchased all your bloods from you but after that LOW blow I can only think about it!
You apparently don't comprehend the written word very well. My statement was one of empathy towards your elders who share your name. Additionally, I don't have any bloods for sale. Had you looked carefully, you would have seen that they were marked "SOLD" long ago. (I'm still not sure why ads never go away even after being expired, but that's probably a topic for another thread.)

My opinion stands. You, Mr. Schuck III, are a fraudulent, scamming thief.

Old 01-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #152
Junkyard
Charles, you are such a scrounger. It is amazing that you are trying to do business with those who apparently want nothing to do with you. What makes you think that anyone would believe you are an honest person, especially after they have read this thread?

Old 01-03-2006, 11:07 PM   #153
Beardie
Doing a reverse look up for his phone number at this site

http://find.person.superpages.com/10...=Reverse_Phone

It shows the number belonging to a Velma J. I know that this name was mentioned before but besides having all his neighbors phone numbers the only other info it offers on Velma J (without paying) is her possible age....66? IF she really is 66 and Charles is 30 could that possibly mean that Charles lives with his ......MOMMY??????

Linda McBride

Old 01-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #154
Biscuit71
Oh well... Obviously Mr Bigshot doesn't have any more Witty comments to make... not that they make ANY sense at ALL. As long as everyone is aware that he is nothing but a fraud and a scam. I know i have done my best to bring his name up with several people in my area that deal in Reptiles. And i have seen alot of big names viewing this thread. Unfortunately, you will never get your money from this guy.. I would seriously look into legal action. this would easily qualify as theft the amount of information he has posted in here, he has already said he did it and has absolutely no intention in paying.... As a matter of fact, i doubt he has the ability to pay... I think he lives at home with his parents.....

Old 01-03-2006, 11:16 PM   #155
Biscuit71
LOL i figured he lives with Mommy earlier today... lol why does the owner of a multi-billion dollar firm, Bigshot reptile breeder, Pocket-bike racer / dealer, jack of all trades have to live with Mommy? lol I know, cause he's full of it!!

Old 01-03-2006, 11:17 PM   #156
Biscuit71
OOps... sorry, forgot to sign my name twice.....

Sean Ford

Old 01-03-2006, 11:20 PM   #157
Biscuit71
Oh yea... BTW Chuck Schuck.... this thread has had well over 6500 views... not too bad for a site that will ahve no effect over you or your "company"

Old 01-03-2006, 11:35 PM   #158
Biscuit71
LOL i found this in another Forum... its classic... Have to post it..

Hay guys, I am the owner of Advanced Integrated Solutions. A large Consultant Firm based in Minnesota. I be in lve with reptiels senced collecting snake in the wook here when I was a ittle guy over 20 years ago. I have sold my IT Firm and got back into reptiles. being ointhe technical side of things I have tested all the software and didnlt reallty like I was seeing so I started work on a data based my self. what I am currently lookling for is additional things to track, I will asure you that I ahve full staff and all good ideas will be developed. and Credit will be given. Please reply with detalys also. I am also currently going ot give a few accoutn away also so PM me and recivied an account for free!! This is only to register members of Bob Clarks forms sence I had informed him of this idea frist.

Thanks...

Specializing In Captive Reproduction and Husbandry Of Blood Pythons

3.4 Sumatran Short Tailed Black Bloods
1.1 American Alligator
9.19 Veilded Chameleons

Is this guy speaking English here? I'm thinking not......

Old 01-03-2006, 11:39 PM   #159
dzoo
Ken Ennyone hep mey?

This is what he left on Aarons "Trader Rating" when he -Point Blank! - gave him a negative rating- can one of you Jaw Jackers - Point Blank! - Translate it for me - Point Blank! Eye Kant no wut he iz meening! Due enyone no?

Quote:

Old 01-03-2006, 11:39 PM   #160
Chameleon Company
Hate saying it, but 1000 years from now this thread will drive some linguistics antropologist to drink ... maybe even suicide.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz