BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:09 AM   #181
Junkyard
I have an idea, RETURN the animal you are not paying for.

By the way, if you ever expect to find business, get yourself a secretary, you really need someone else to start writting for you. Does this quote make any sense to you?
Quote:
Hay guys, I am the owner of Advanced Integrated Solutions. A large Consultant Firm based in Minnesota. I be in lve with reptiels senced collecting snake in the wook here when I was a ittle guy over 20 years ago. I have sold my IT Firm and got back into reptiles. being ointhe technical side of things I have tested all the software and didnlt reallty like I was seeing so I started work on a data based my self. what I am currently lookling for is additional things to track, I will asure you that I ahve full staff and all good ideas will be developed. and Credit will be given. Please reply with detalys also. I am also currently going ot give a few accoutn away also so PM me and recivied an account for free!! This is only to register members of Bob Clarks forms sence I had informed him of this idea frist.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #182
dzoo
Junkyard - Would you want animals back that have been in his care for a month+ and would you trust him to ship them back Properly and Safely?
I wouldn't. If I were Aaron I would only take the money.

To all - There is no reasoning with Charlie and I think he really likes the attention he is getting, Anyone reading this thread knows that he never did purchase a money order or he would have posted the receipt to put this to rest 20 pages ago. Apparently he feels that he is smarter than everyone else and just keeps repeating lie after lie about "missing money order" and has no intention to pay. And this mysterious "partner" that has all his reptiles, why does every scumbag seem to have a "partner" that does everything.....

Lets not forget that besides the "Mysterious Missing Money Order" for $289 Aaron is owed an additional $100 that Charles can't seem to get mailed out either. The original sale price for the Bloods was $300 plus $89 for Saturday shipping.

Charles - I think a lot of people who have posted are taking this matter and your attitude pretty personally and don't plant to let the it die, remember - revenge is a dish best served cold.... Think I might need me a "pocket bike" want to trade for some Albino Bloods? You ship first....

Old 01-04-2006, 09:37 AM   #183
norsmis
Please Us Spell Check

PLEASE USE SPELL CHECK SO WE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!!!!!

Its obvious that you are not president, owner, or work for an IT company with your typing as bad as it is. I know this is off topic but, Sir, your horrible butchering of the English language is not helping your case at all. What it does is make everyone believe you are a liar and scammer. Do you really expect anyone here to believe you are president of an IT company (or owner) when you cannot type a single sentence without misspelling a word? Do yourself a favor and pay the man his money nad get off this forum before you completely destroy any credibility you have at all.

PS Type your repsonses in Word and then copy / paste them in the forum. You should be able to handle this since you are a big IT executive.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #184
Biscuit71
Well, I for one am done bothering with trying to talk sense to this guy. It is quite obvious that he has no intention, nor did he ever have any intention of paying for this snakes. He new from the second he set up the "trade" that he wasn't going to pay or ship a trade. His is a piece of trash of the lowest order and its people Like him we need a BOI like this. It isnt like it is hard enough for starters to sell thier reptiles that they produce (which i am hoping to someday) But we have people (and i use that term loosely) like him that is solidifying in peoples minds that they dont want to do business with someone unless they have a big name. Thanks Schuck... I would really like to post what i think of you and your business practices, but i dont want to sink to your level... that and I would like to preserve whatever credibility i might have on this site. Bye loser

Old 01-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #185
Biscuit71
One last Comment (YEP, GOT SUCKED INTO THE CAR ACCIDENT AGAIN). He (meaning you know who) stated this...

OK the add read Buy or Trade... I sent money an for some reason now it lost. Flat out... I never at any point thought that I cold not change my mind. the only reason why he sent his sanke is that he thought he was going to get over on me

Am i to understand that if you make an arrangement to do a trade and both parties agree to a trade and one party ships a snake you can then CHANGE your mind after the fact and say... "you know what? I think Ill send him the money instead"... Seems kinda low to me. If you dint know the value of your snake, you really shouldn't be making arrangements to do a trade in the first place. I also love how he tries to make Aaron look bad by turning it around and trying to make it look like it was HIM that was the victim because mean Aaron tried to as he put it in his own words... "the only reason why he sent his sanke is that he thought he was going to get over on me" Its people like this that need to get their Kicked as often and as hard as humanly possible..

Sean Ford

Old 01-04-2006, 10:16 AM   #186
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo
Think I might need me a "pocket bike" want to trade for some Albino Bloods? You ship first....
LOL..... That would be sweet revenge now wouldn't it!

Old 01-04-2006, 10:20 AM   #187
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
If so let see seriously getting a headache But still your replay and came back to this thread? Guess you had nonthing else to do!

Is this some bizarre form of Pig Latin or something? Good God Charles, spellcheck proofread or something but quit butchering the English Language.

Old 01-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #188
liquidleaf
Heh heh. Stop "attaching" his English skills! Heh. Spell check would hemorrhage over his posts. Oven spill cheque went correct hiss miss steaks.

Old 01-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #189
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo
Junkyard - Would you want animals back that have been in his care for a month+ and would you trust him to ship them back Properly and Safely?
I wouldn't. If I were Aaron I would only take the money.
Good point!

Charles, this is from dictionary.com Does it describe you?

Scum

1. A filmy layer of extraneous or impure matter that forms on or rises to the surface of a liquid or body of water.
2. The refuse or dross of molten metals.
3. Refuse or worthless matter.
4. Slang. One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.

Old 01-04-2006, 10:37 AM   #190
dzoo
Spill Chick

Personally I would prefer that he does NOT use spell check or fix his grammar or syntax. Not only is it amusing to read BUT it also reveals a lot about him personally and might help people avoid dealing with him in the future. Him using spell check would be like putting lipstick on a pig............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz