BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2006, 12:00 PM   #591
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
You really think you are the first to try this kinda crap around here? You don't even rank in the top 100.

Actually, Chuck, since Shrap is too much of a gentleman to say it, and we all concur that you are not worth the $10, here is what we all wish would happen.....

Griz

Old 02-23-2006, 12:22 PM   #592
shrap
That's cheap, Bob, I am too cheap to say it.....

Old 02-23-2006, 12:34 PM   #593
Chameleon Company
Post #578, by Aaron, was the high-water mark for CS:

Quote:
I just got off of the phone with Charles.

He apologized to me, stated that he was wrong for the way he handled this situation.

He paid me what he owed me plus $100, and I have already confirmed it is in my paypal.com account.

He has also stated that he will send me a hatchling female to help make up for the aggravation he has caused me.

I don't like the way things were handled, however, he did finally come through, for whatever reason.

Thanks

Aaron
And then, less than 15 posts later, before the ink was dry on Aaron's post, Chuck has managed to run back into the muck at a sprint.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:56 PM   #594
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Again this is a cash based business and if you think that my money is NO GOOD in the reptile community then you have allot to lean!

PS. As for paying Aaron I got money back and he got his, Again as post in the begin of this thread I’ll never pay for anything twice, and that’s at any cost! Just tonight I’ve upgraded my account here, Purchases 10 cresties and two pair of bloods. Every person was email a link to this thread before doing business with me. Seem no one really cares dude! He got his money and I’m still purchasing reptiles…
Charles I like to know how you got somebody to sell you beardies and bloods unless it was in person or is this just another figment of your imagination ?? Aaron glad you got your money back now quickly transfer it to you bank before Mr Shuck files a dispute on it

Old 02-23-2006, 01:59 PM   #595
Bill_Leverton
You = Your need to use that spell check

Old 02-23-2006, 05:20 PM   #596
Bubafat
Let me see if I can get this right, the trade deal was a pair of bloods valued at $300 for a nearly adult het albino female ball python?!

Has the paypal money been sent yet?

Old 02-23-2006, 05:47 PM   #597
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiasman1
He paid me what he owed me plus $100, and I have already confirmed it is in my paypal.com account.
Aaron
Heres your answer

Old 02-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #598
Beardie
Congratulations Aaron! I am glad to hear that Charles came though with the money he has owed you for the past four months.

To Charles,

I am glad you finally did the right thing and paid Aaron and even admitted to originally handleling everything the wrong way. Four months is a long time to have come to that realisation. Along the ways MANY people have witnessed how you handle things and will never trust you again. That was and is a massive amount of damage to ones reputation and will not be easy if ever totally possible to recover from. True...there are people who will take your money and sell you animals but getting people to give you there money to buy yours you will find more then just a little difficult. I wish you the best and hope that this is a true step down the right path for you and not just another diversion so you can try to con someone. Just be prepared for the very long rocky uphill battle you are going to face if you ever expect to get people to trust you again......

Old 02-27-2006, 01:01 AM   #599
csreptiles
Clearwater_Reptiles well I have not had any issues selling anything, nor buying anything!! If you think someone is going to send a good money order back to me due to this thread you have a lot to learn.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #600
csreptiles
Again it was never about the money more about me NOT paying for something twice, Once I got conformation of my money made sure Aaron got it... End of story! I was ONLY Sorry that after careful review of my action I think I took what members did to me out on Aaron which I thought was wrong. So take it how you like, I’m buying reptiles and selling either way each and every money with your support or not!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz