I am considering joining a team. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #1
helloitsjim
I am considering joining a team.

I have been a one man operation and have hit a point where I just cant manage everything myself. I am a networking person by nature. I orinially entered Reticulated python breeding goals and ended up in more areas than one person should do alone.
I have a computer background so the web sites and social networking and online sales came easy.
Now I sell my reptiles, other breeders, supply pet shops with wholesalereptiles, work shows, breed, clean, feed, design logos, websites, answer my sales calls and calls for other breeders. I post for others that either cant and even teach various online promoting to others.
I build semi partnerships with breeders so that they are able to profit in areas they didnt know of. And I take a small part that was agreed on.
I build and sell caging sometimes and sell and breed a few types of feeders. I even goto shows and represent sometimes a few peoples reptiles. I buy and resell online mostly. I even have started setting up other breeders with new types of things to breeder and split with...
And it is just to much for one person. I am not complaining I am asking for help sort of. I have some areas that I want to explore and expand in but cant.
So I wondering if there is another way now. I would like to focus on shows, online areas, networking, sales and trades.
I figure i can either go big and hire some help and take a gamble on others.(I have had empoyees before and it is a rough go until good ones finally arrive) or I can see if there is someone who could use my skills either as a partner type or even hire me.
And I would love to relocate. Or travel doing a show route and breeder supplier/trader.
My name is Jimmie Odom and I can be reached at
jimmieodomreptiles@yahoo.com or on FB.
918-693-9011 plz text and add subject so I can keep my phone logs easier

Old 04-08-2014, 01:22 AM   #2
Ed Clark
Hi Jim, my advice would be to focus on 1 thing and be the best you can be at it.something you may not want to hear is stay away from the troubled pet industry if you have any dreams of striking it rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!