Sandfish - 2 Adults for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
Lightning_Hunter
Sandfish - 2 Adults for Sale

I have two Adult Sandfish on sale for $25.00 for the pair (I won't sell them separately). I'm moving across country and cannot take them with me, so I must part with them. The two of them are very healthy and active during peak hours of the day. They are very easy to care for. They eat large meal worms and calcium dusted crickets, and require sand to dig in. Hiding spots are not required, since they prefer to hide under the sand. They also need a very warm basking spot. I can provide much more detailed instructions and pictures on how to care for them if requested. Shipping costs will vary depending on location, but I will of course confirm them with the buyer before shipping.

For any questions, just post a response here, contact me through PM, or e-mail me at LightningHunter @ Hotmail Dot com (e-mail changed to avoid spam from bots; just type it normally without the spaces and replace the dot with a "."). Don't hesitate to ask!

Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #2
Scrletbegonia88
are you located in california

Old 07-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
Lightning_Hunter
I sure am. Central California, to be exact.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2008, 02:05 AM   #4
hotvws3
i am interested in buying them both what is the cost with the shipping?

Old 08-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
hotvws3
oh i forgot i live in southern California.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
Lightning_Hunter
Oh, sorry man. I already sold them. Thanks for your interest though.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread